Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

OK, so I'm showing off

WakingMeHappy

OK, show I'm showing off a little bit. Isn't that what we as Bu owners do sometimes?

I finely got around to adding a name to the back of the Bu.

Also, the teak platform is 10 years old. It's a lot of work but worth it.

post-2825-1242756613_thumb.jpg

MalibuNation
Thumbup.gif

I didn't name the boat...... I tattooed it. Rockon.gif

AJonback.jpg

Bill, need some TeakGuard for that swim platform ... or did you go to the dark side and get a fiberglass one.

Are you talking about the avatar or the pic Whistling.gif

Oh, lets face it, they both look good. Oops, the avatar is me. :blush:

(not bad for being 50)

Edited by WakingMeHappy
Thumbup.gif

I didn't name the boat...... I tattooed it. Rockon.gif

Bill,

That is pretty sweet!!

Here is my old boats name:

IMG_0510.jpg

and here is the new boats name:

IMG_0686.jpg

Terry

Bill, need some TeakGuard for that swim platform ... or did you go to the dark side and get a fiberglass one.

Man, tell me all about it. When I do go to the dark side, that will be the reason why. I've since sanded & oiled it & it looks great...... for now. You know it'll be right back to this point in a month or so.

So how are we gonna get a decal made with those lips on it for the back of your boat? Yahoo.gif

IMG_0686.jpg

Terry

Nice racks..... Beer.gif

There was a thread somewhere a while back about naming wake boats & how "gay" it is or isn't.... must have been WW, huh.

Funny how really bent out of shape people got about it.

IMG_0686.jpg

Terry

Nice racks..... Beer.gif

There was a thread somewhere a while back about naming wake boats & how "gay" it is or isn't.... must have been WW, huh.

Funny how really bent out of shape people got about it.

Bill,

I talked to your brother quite a bit about those racks, the adapter plates didn't fit. It looks like Metcraft may have changed the angle of the mounting holes in the new XS towers. In the plates that Jake sent the holes were at a 7 degree angle, the holes in my tower are at a 15 degree angle. Jake was great though, he made me some adapter plates to fit my tower and sent them out to me right away. I would love to get one of there wake board racks if it would use the same adapter plate, but I don't think it does. I have an email into to Jake to see for sure.

People can think whatever they want about naming wake boats, I have named every boat I have had. Anyway, this isn't a wakeboard boat, it's a Sky Ski boat. Whistling.gif

Terry

Hey Terry,

The more I look at your boat, the more I see. The Comptech release. And the steps on the back of the trailer to give easier access to the swim platform. Nice setup.

Glad to hear Jake was able to come thru for you. Sounds like typical first year product issues.... Metcraft makes a new tower & doesn't communicate with any of the accessory manufacturers. Sounds like it came thru in the end.

Sit tight on that board rack idea. SkySki moved their shop to a new building last week & are still getting situated. And they have a little surprise coming very soon that you should be able to use on your boat.

So my name is Beau and the boss is Rhoda. Made us a Rowboat. RHOBEAUT

1040636788_1b7e721450.jpg

Is that an old Chris Craft? I'm so jealous!

Hey Terry,

The more I look at your boat, the more I see. The Comptech release. And the steps on the back of the trailer to give easier access to the swim platform. Nice setup.

Glad to hear Jake was able to come thru for you. Sounds like typical first year product issues.... Metcraft makes a new tower & doesn't communicate with any of the accessory manufacturers. Sounds like it came thru in the end.

Sit tight on that board rack idea. SkySki moved their shop to a new building last week & are still getting situated. And they have a little surprise coming very soon that you should be able to use on your boat.

Bill, The steps on the back of the trailer are great!!! They make it so much easier to get in the boat, they are a new option on 2009 Extreme trailers.

You now have my interest on what Sky Ski is coming up with :unsure:

Terry