Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally dialed in surf wake on a 247

Chappy

Hijack On:

Chappy,

We've just started going over to Banks with some friends that have been going for years and either camping or staying in motels.

Where do you rent/find a house? Any other Banks recommendations - hints about housing or in general?

Hijack Off:

Hijack On:

Chappy,

We've just started going over to Banks with some friends that have been going for years and either camping or staying in motels.

Where do you rent/find a house? Any other Banks recommendations - hints about housing or in general?

Hijack Off:

This weekend was our first trip to Banks Lake and we had a blast. Mid 80's and good water all weekend. We stayed at Sunbanks Resort, http://www.sunbanksresort.com/. We went with two other families brought two Bu's and stayed in a 5 bedroom Lakeview Villa. I would definitely recommend this resort. PM me if you would like any additional info.

Here is the dark side on our 07 LSV

4 full MLS

750 in the trunk

750 on the seat

500 on the floor next to the seat

500 on the dark side bow

wedge 100%

690027.jpg

690028.jpg

Whadda ya got pushing that barge? Twin CAT Diesels with 14x10" props? 2500 lbs on top of factory ballast and loaded wedge. Holy Smackeral!

• 3 weeks later...
It took us almost a year but we finally dailed in my buddies 247 surf wake and it was huge (almost waist high), powerful and clean. Clap.gif I seeked input from the crew and the boys at Bakes. The key was no extra ballast in the bow. We put a 750 in the locker, 2 540's on the seat, 350 on the floor and about 3/4's wedge.

post-5862-1242621469_thumb.jpg

Dang...looks amazing...would be easier to tell if you put someone on a board on it for scale, but you can see that is a MAN SIZED wave.

2008 Ceturion Enzo SV240 250lb. bow, 250lb. mid-ship, 1450lb. Enzo Sac at 11.5 mph with trim tab up. All ballast filled and drained with the flip of a switch(s) with everythig under the seats/no bags in the seats or floor. Total Ballast : under 2,000lbs.

enzo_sv240.jpg

now yer just showin off

Isn't this you riding the other Twin like you picked her up on 5th and Main?

godfatherbu_02.jpg

godfatherbu_01.jpg

Who are you showing that to? Is that a Malibu Hat?

At least I turn the koozies inside out

You are just being selfish and only pleasuring yourself... Biggrin.gif

Edit: You should see what I do with your chip clips

Edited by RiverRunner