Sign in to follow this  
martinarcher

Anyone have a scrap of black vinyl laying around?

martinarcher

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I just finished a sub cabinet for my Bu and am going to make a vinyl cover for the front of the cabinet to match the boat interior and have the red and gray to match my boat, but don't have any black. I will only need a strip about 15"X3". Anyone have some laying around?

Thanks!

post-7666-1241806273_thumb.jpg

post-7666-1241806277_thumb.jpg

Ndawg12
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I just finished a sub cabinet for my Bu and am going to make a vinyl cover for the front of the cabinet to match the boat interior and have the red and gray to match my boat, but don't have any black. I will only need a strip about 15"X3". Anyone have some laying around?

Thanks!

I bought a square yard of black vinyl from a local fabric store for like $8. Might be a lot less hassle.

martinarcher

I never thought of that. That would be perfect. I'll check it out. Thanks for the idea!

txdyna65

I got a 4' X 4' piece from Hobby Lobby for less than $5, try them if you have one close.

WakeGirl

I bought some from a local upholster shop for the last boat for a custom stereo panel that I built. I took the armrest with me & they were able to match it really well. I think it cost me $4. :)