Sign in to follow this  
rmarch

Maybe Moving

rmarch

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Texas Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

Edited by rmarch

cyoda44
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Teaxs Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

You'll love Austin! I have lived in AZ {Gilbert} and Waco TX {100 mile north of Austin} The people are great and lots of water.

but the best thing is Freebirds!!

Edited by cyoda44

Bill_AirJunky

Better learn to spell it before you get there. Texans might have an issue with it. Rockon.gif

Check out Austin. The skiing in that area is a LOT better than around San Antonio.

rmarch
Better learn to spell it before you get there. Texans might have an issue with it. Rockon.gif

Check out Austin. The skiing in that area is a LOT better than around San Antonio.

You are right there, :Doh: I would fix it but don't know how.

Ronnie

Corrected it for you. Fingerwag.gif

texas_1a.gif

OTN

If you do move to Austin, hit me up: I'm moving there in July and CAN'T WAIT. On a related note, if anyone is looking for ski buddies...

t

txwakejunkie

Out of the two i would pick austin, and there is a Bu dealer in Roundrock north of austin.

http://www.ctws.us/

Boat Rocks

If you guys will finish the gun law your legislature is working on and seceded from the union, I think you will have a lot of new citizens to add to state. (Me Included)

zzbutler
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Teaxs Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

You'll love Austin! I have lived in AZ {Gilbert} and Waco TX {100 mile north of Austin} The people are great and lots of water.

but the best thing is Freebirds!!

Freebirds is awesome...

Cen Tx Dealer

Welcome to Central Texas! If you get the chance to move here, take it. You won't regret it!

I'm your dealer. Central Texas Water Sports. Right on I-35 in Round Rock just a little bit North of Austin.

www.ctws.us

Come see us!