Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Owner

aaudii5150

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. Picking up my new 2007 23 LSV this afternoon! Yahoo.gif I've owned several boats but this is my first V-Drive. I've spent the last week or so going through all the posted here, and I have to say thanks for all the good info! Can't wait for the warm weather to get here! Everyone have fun and be safe this summer.

Malibu.jpg

Ohmygod.jpg

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. Picking up my new 2007 23 LSV this afternoon! Yahoo.gif I've owned several boats but this is my first V-Drive. I've spent the last week or so going through all the posted here, and I have to say thanks for all the good info! Can't wait for the warm weather to get here! Everyone have fun and be safe this summer.

Malibu.jpg

Ohmygod.jpg

Welcome.gif

where are you located? Thumbup.gifThumbup.gif on the NEW ride!!

Congrats on the new BU and welcome to the site. You will find a weath of knowledge here. Both things to do and not to do. As well as all maintance that need performed.

Congrats on the LSV. Lots of speakers there to keep up with Q & Smitty (fellow LSV owners in the Clover Island Yacht Club). Have fun on the Columbia & Snake!

Congratulations on the new Bu.

There is a group of Malibu owners who are getting together for a long weekend in July (I believe 16th through 19th) at Crecent Bar for fun.

Hope to see you there

Cheers!

Edited by Olivertuft

Where do I go to find the speaker covers for the Titans?

As for the weekend in July we might be able to make it. Are you guys staying at Crescent Bar or camping somewhere and heading up to Pastie Island?

We already have a place at Crescent Bar for Labor Day.... We usually head up there one weekend in August also(the second weekend I think)......

You guys need to make a trip down here for some real fun! We have a solid four Malibus in our crew.... Out every chance we get..

Where do I go to find the speaker covers for the Titans?

As for the weekend in July we might be able to make it. Are you guys staying at Crescent Bar or camping somewhere and heading up to Pastie Island?

We already have a place at Crescent Bar for Labor Day.... We usually head up there one weekend in August also(the second weekend I think)......

You guys need to make a trip down here for some real fun! We have a solid four Malibus in our crew.... Out every chance we get..

Speakersox.com

Malibu.jpg

Ohmygod.jpg

Great looking boat Rockon.gif If I let my wife see that sound set up I will be redoing mine, Drool.gifDrool.gif She wanted a stero I wanted a boat we compromized on the Bu. Yahoo.gif

There's another 8 components in the boat...... Rockon.gif

Like I said at the top, I've looked through TONS of posts.....

Any advise for the boat, motor(383), ext.........

I'm real picky about maintenance, does anyone have some must does.......

The more insite the better....

Welcome, nice ride. I will also second the speakersox.com product. I have a 23LSV and just bought some speaker covers and board rack covers and they are great!