Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Key Fob Floatie anyone?

rustie

Checked with Malibu directly, and they say they've been OOS (Out Of Stock) of their exclusive Malibu key floaties for more than a year.

As simple and dumb as this sounds, it would be nice to see at a glance where your Malibu keys went floating off to....or just mixed up on your desk with all the others.

Anyone have an idea where some nice Malibu "fob floaties" can be found?

I think I have one with my dealers name on it also. Funny thing is I have never taken the keys out of the ignition since I bought the boat.

I think I have one with my dealers name on it also. Funny thing is I have never taken the keys out of the ignition since I bought the boat.

Plus1.gif

If they take it they will do less damage if they have the keys.

Edited by mibarefooter

Overtons used to have a pretty cool one. It was a mini wet suit with the king ring coming out of where a neck would be. Mine is badly faded and I was trying to find another one and can't anywhere. I remembered seeing the Malibu one on MalibuGear and figured I'd just pick up one of those instead and ran into the same problem - nowhere to be found.

If you find one anywhere please let me know.

Do you mean these? Granted, they say "Bakes" and not Malibu...

Hey....now those look very kewl. Good on ya!!! Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif

What about getting a company to make a few and doing a group buy???? It couldnt be hard to get someone to print them. Is there a copyright if the company doesnt make the product?

I looked into that a bit, but you have to do a hundred minimum with the places I found and then there's a set up charge.

Someone could actually make some money on this, though. It would be around $150 to get 100 done. Turn around and sell 'em for $7.50 or so...

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I've split this topic because there is still the possibility of finding or maybe Malibu producing an actual Malibu key fob & I'll leave this original topic open for that reason. You can find the new topic here: LINK. Any posts related to the Malibucrew fob need to be posted in that thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Could you please re-invoice me and add $3 for postage to Canada? $13.US total, as PayPal would not allow me to add the postage.

Thanks

Gary