Sign in to follow this  
EchelonMike

A Great Day for Boat Owners

EchelonMike

All:

Great day today - I got the boat out of winter storage! I did most of the maintenance last fall, so today I only needed to clean her up. The sun was out, the beer was cold, and the Reds were on the radio. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. She still looks pretty good for her 12th season on the water, I think:

n1148239844_434985_2177913.jpg

n1148239844_434986_5556275.jpg

The only negative was that one of the blue plastic block drain plugs cracked when I re-installed it. The piece came out easy, so I need to make a trip to the dealer and pick up a new one (and a spare).

Can't wait to get back out on the water! Especially with gas at $1.80!

-- Mike

Sethro

Beautiful boat Mike...still for sale? I was trying to convince one of my ski buddies to inquire further last fall, but he's got his heart set on an 03-06 LXI. For my money, I would have been all over yours...of course I'm partial to Echelons. Thumbup.gif

I've had two of those blue plastic plugs crack, both times out on the water. So it's just a brass plug for me now.

ABJZMALIBU

Clean looking Echelon LX Thumbup.gif

EchelonMike
Beautiful boat Mike...still for sale? I was trying to convince one of my ski buddies to inquire further last fall, but he's got his heart set on an 03-06 LXI. For my money, I would have been all over yours...of course I'm partial to Echelons. Thumbup.gif

I've had two of those blue plastic plugs crack, both times out on the water. So it's just a brass plug for me now.

I've been doing some window shopping - Greg at No Wake is probably sick of my tire kicking! :-) I think we're going to hang onto her one more season make sure things stay stable on the work front (so far so good). I'll keep her perfect for you! Ha!

I like your idea of going with brass over the blue plastic. May have to see if I can find those as a replacement.

-- Mike