Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 08 with Maliview

patchgirl

Just drove in with a great new 08 23 LSV fully loaded!!!

Got the Maliview which has the works, depth finder, auto wedge etc!!! Tried it all today, works great!!!

We got a great deal!!!

I'll send pics when I get some.

Just drove in with a great new 08 23 LSV fully loaded!!!

Got the Maliview which has the works, depth finder, auto wedge etc!!! Tried it all today, works great!!!

We got a great deal!!!

I'll send pics when I get some.

lucky patchgirl

congrats on the new boat, hmmmm malivue and auto wedge, nice.

whats the color?

White with Extreme Green. Probably not the color I would have chosen if I were ordering it, but with the deal we got it was fine. In fact when I saw it on the water today, I thought it looked great. I'm very excited about it. I'll take some pics tomorrow. Our swivel board racks didn't come in yet, so we'll be installing them later. It has a great Extreme trailer, black bimini, four lights, four tower speakers, six speakers on board with a sub. Walkover on the back. Of course the Maliview which looks great. Different dash than the 09.

There are no pics it's BS. Prove me wrong.

^^^^^ I like your style. Pics or it didn't happen.

Patchgirl, do you have any imaginary friends? just asking...

What do you mean by this????

I will post pics when I figure out how to do it. I've tried copy/paste will not allow

I tried Insert image then ask for a url address??? The pictures are in my computer under my pictures....

I had asked in another post topic how to do this, and no reply. Still can't figure it out. Never had this problem before.

I will post pics when I figure out how to do it. I've tried copy/paste will not allow

I tried Insert image then ask for a url address??? The pictures are in my computer under my pictures....

I had asked in another post topic how to do this, and no reply. Still can't figure it out. Never had this problem before.

Im curious who will be the first to applogize when the pics show up.... Whistling.gif

Edited by Olivertuft

Cut patchgirl some slack. Posting pictures for the first time is confusing. Patchgirl, if you go to where you type in the text on a post on this forum, there are some buttons immediately above the text box (emoticons, then insert link, then insert image, etc). If you download your pictures to an on line free service (e.g., photobucket.com), once they are downloaded, you can click on them in photobucket and it will show you the html code, the "img" code and several other codes. Cut and paste the img code from photobucket, go back to themalibucrew and hit the image button, paste in the img code, and your pix will appear. I think you need to be a paid member to post pix, so if your not, join up. Its worth the bucks.

If you want to email me the photos i am happy to post them for you. you can email them to me at greg<AT>gregtay<DOT>com

Im curious who will be the first to applogize when the pics show up.... Whistling.gif

Me I suppose when pictures actually show up. However I pm'd her with my e-mail address offering to post them up for her yet haven't recieved a response.

The plot thickens.

Hey, I'm just now getting back on and just received the post and the pm. I will email them to you pistol pete, this evening after I get home from church, finish cooking lunch, go to a community open house for my school, help my son get ready for school tomorrow, grade the papers I have to finish, get ready for a 4.5 hour drive to Floyada, TX (wherever that is... all I know is that I'm leaving at 3:45 A.M. to get there by the time their school is in session) ....anyway I'll get them to you.

Well Patchgirl is a pro at serving up Crow lol.

Here are the pics of her 08 LSV with Malivue.

08lsv2.jpg

08lsv1.jpg

Patchgirl you officially have the first pictures of an 08 23lsv with Maliview installed. Nice boat.

The plot thickens.

Hey, I'm just now getting back on and just received the post and the pm. I will email them to you pistol pete, this evening after I get home from church, finish cooking lunch, go to a community open house for my school, help my son get ready for school tomorrow, grade the papers I have to finish, get ready for a 4.5 hour drive to Floyada, TX (wherever that is... all I know is that I'm leaving at 3:45 A.M. to get there by the time their school is in session) ....anyway I'll get them to you.

Easy there.

I'm on your side.

nice boat, i like the colors. i see dad has the matching green shirt, nice.

i like the scalloped tower too, a board rack or two and you are good to go.

.....i want malivue

Nice colours, I like the black tower, black bimini, boat looks sharp sitting on a black tailer. Hey even her dads shorts are black. Nice rig.

Pops was probably trying to camouflage with the boat so the wife wouldn't know he took the kids out on the lake. Biggrin.gif

Was this the camp boat from California somewhere? My dealer looked at an 08 with Maliview and was the exact same colors. Very nice boat! Congrats!

Was this the camp boat from California somewhere? My dealer looked at an 08 with Maliview and was the exact same colors. Very nice boat! Congrats!

No, it came from the Houston area. 0 hours on it. The swivel board racks are on their way. We just didn't want to wait for them. The Maliview picture was taken right after install so hasn't been shined up yet. I'll get better pictures soon if 06VLX will post them for me again. It will be later on next week. (I don't want to be accused of playing with imaginary friends HA HA!) The guy in the green shirt (just a coincidence) is my husband not my dad, we are not in our 30's or even 40's any more. Hopefully we will feel like our son can handle it on his own later on this summer. Right now it is definitely a family affair. The color would not have been one I would have ordered, but the price was spectacular!!!! Didn't really care what the color was. I'm sure it will grow on me.

We have all the 09 upgrades and future upgrades are included, but not finding the auto volume. Was that a Maliview application , will it be an upgrade or did my imaginary friends just tell me about that????

No, it came from the Houston area. 0 hours on it. The swivel board racks are on their way. We just didn't want to wait for them. The Maliview picture was taken right after install so hasn't been shined up yet. I'll get better pictures soon if 06VLX will post them for me again. It will be later on next week. (I don't want to be accused of playing with imaginary friends HA HA!) The guy in the green shirt (just a coincidence) is my husband not my dad, we are not in our 30's or even 40's any more. Hopefully we will feel like our son can handle it on his own later on this summer. Right now it is definitely a family affair. The color would not have been one I would have ordered, but the price was spectacular!!!! Didn't really care what the color was. I'm sure it will grow on me.

We have all the 09 upgrades and future upgrades are included, but not finding the auto volume. Was that a Maliview application , will it be an upgrade or did my imaginary friends just tell me about that????

I'll post more pics just send them my way. The auto volume feature is included on the newest software update. Just ask your dealer to update the software when you're in there for the 20 hour service. Should be v14.