Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Tennessee Factory Boat Show

cyoda44

Did you happen to see a 247 Wakesetter rx there? I just traded my response in on it and bought it sight unseen.

Just wondering how it looks if you saw it there or not.

Thanks,

Bret

Did you happen to see a 247 Wakesetter rx there? I just traded my response in on it and bought it sight unseen.

Thanks,

Bret

Is this the one you purchased? Thumbup.gif

Thanks,

Bret

What year was your Response?

Thanks,

Bret

Is this the one you purchased? Thumbup.gif

Thanks for the pic, I haven't seen it yet. Got such a good deal on it I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks,

Bret

What year was your Response?

2007. Only had 25hrs on it.

Where is that Response? Did you trade it through a dealer?

Yes,

Smooth Water Sports in Saratoga NY.

I believe the owner is on here as smoothwaterpete.

Where is that Response? Did you trade it through a dealer?

Yes,

Smooth Water Sports in Saratoga NY.

I believe the owner is on here as smoothwaterpete.

Peter from Smoothwatersports.

They did not have a drawing for any of the giveaways on Saturday in California? Was everything given away on sunday? I stayed all day waiting on the drawing on Saturday but they did not have one. Mad.gif I could have been out on the water!!!

Does anyone know who won the giveaway items? and the grand prize.

So how was the show??? Did any one see my boat there? My 06' blue, black, and white vride should have been there somewhere. It was waiting to get worked on until after the show, I miss my baby!!!

So how was the show??? Did any one see my boat there? My 06' blue, black, and white vride should have been there somewhere. It was waiting to get worked on until after the show, I miss my baby!!!

It could be in one of these pics or outside covered up.... thats where my old vride was.