Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

3 thumbs up for the Malibu Crew ?

Dave K

To all the veterans and all the newbie on this forum, I have just a few words for you. Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif

Outstanding! Clap.gifClap.gifClap.gif

My son and I purchased our 3rd inboard back in fall of 07. It was a 99 Sunsetter V-drive. Low hours, half decent, but plain Jane. So our plan was to put an auto ballast system in with 3 bags, tower, stereo, amps, etc etc.

The information that is so readily available from the vets of this site, I'll say is outstanding. All the tips, tricks and ideas on "how to" really helped us out a tremendous amount.

Thanks

Lots of valuable info to share and learn by. One individuals misfortune can save others time and money. I have found this site to be very useful. Thumbup.gif