Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The new 2009 23 LSV

Bobby Light

Here are a few pics of the new boat. More to come after I install the new system etc... They will be installing Malivue soon. Thanks Bret V. and Matt C. for making it happen, Oh can't forget the "BAKE"...

Paul you're the man and you already know that, don't need to give you a big head or anything. Can't say enough good things about the crew at Bake's, they really bend over backwards to make their customers happy.

newboat5.jpg

newboat6.jpg

Newboat1.jpg

Newboat2.jpg

Newboat3.jpg

Newboat4.jpg

Nice! color combo although I might be just a bit biased... A drastic change from the previous VLX.:)

I felt a change was in order. I was going for the classy tuxedo look this time. Thanks for all the compliments. I've got about 4 weeks to throw the new system together. Just can't decide on what I'm doing for subs this time, keep the 2 12w6v2's or get one 13w7 or other single sub. Decisions decisions.

Awesome! Thumbup.gif Love the color scheme. Did you get the HH383? Your going to love that boat.

Of course Stewart and it was all your fault, seriously it was your post that pushed the decision for me. Oh and got it with the 537 ACME.

I agree with the Bakes comment.. I was in Seattle last week and stopped in there to check it out, it was great meeting Paul and Matt both seemed like great guys...

I noticed the new boat is on an Extreme trailer... Why not the Ryan trailer that Bakes usually uses?

Great looking LSV... :)

I agree with the Bakes comment.. I was in Seattle last week and stopped in there to check it out, it was great meeting Paul and Matt both seemed like great guys...

I noticed the new boat is on an Extreme trailer... Why not the Ryan trailer that Bakes usually uses?

Great looking LSV... :)

I like extreme trailers, they use the torsion axles vs the spring axle that ryan uses. I liked the ryan trailers as well but just have more experience with the extreme. Bakes gets and can get both trailers.

As far as changing up the color scheme I always do something different everytime I get a new boat.