Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hello Crew! Dropped my Mastercraft and been reborn to the Malibu world

Wetnslick-LSV

Yahoo.gif

Just want to say hey to the crew... We dumped the Mastercraft and are now the proud owners of an 08 247 LSV Wake Setter - Yahoo! We are looking forward to reading the posts and getting to know our new family addition... Glad to be here

Welcome to the crew, and you have been given the honor of receiving my official 200th post!! Clap.gif Lots of good info in here, and some not so good, but a lot of good people willing to share their experience and info!

Thanks all...

For the thread... I had a Mastercraft X-30... and hey! Folsom is now 26 ft over the highest level in the last two (2) years and is projected to be 93% by Memorial Day...

Fill the ballast and let her rip... Biggrin.gif

Thanks all...

For the thread... I had a Mastercraft X-30... and hey! Folsom is now 26 ft over the highest level in the last two (2) years and is projected to be 93% by Memorial Day...

Fill the ballast and let her rip... Biggrin.gif

...but wait for the debris to lessen or you'll have nothing to propel said ballast.

X-30 was a good boat... I had the opportunity of riding behind a friends 23 and the wake shape was so COMPLETELY different from the MC. I found the whole experience great... The X-30 handles in a straight line really well... What a wakeboard boat is suppose to do... The Malibu 247 handles like a 20 footer... nimble, quick in the turns (left or right) and does better in heavier water...

Is there still a lot of Debri on Lake Folsom? I will be out on Saturday and Sunday stretching her legs (Breakin period) :(