Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Went and did it Saturday...

OTN

...picked up the new 2009 VTX. Perfect conditions on the Mississippi. Not a breath of wind, found some really nice water. I'm pretty happy with how the colors turned out.

I'm in the process of uploading some DVD-quality video to YouTube- it will show what the ski is like behind the diamond cut hull at 31 and 35 mph. I've promised that before, but I'm pretty hopeful this time.

I don't think I'm going to put the Wakesetter logo on the side, so I may have some extra decals if someone would be interested. The bimini top is coming, as are some tower speakers.

Thanks to the crew for your help with my questions. See you on the water!

R

post-8578-1239522769_thumb.jpg

Reeeal nice looking! I like it w/o the graffix.

Just curious though... how'd the break in period go? Musta been torture... Whistling.gif

Patrick

Nice! You need to get some red and white on your truck now, (if that is your truck in the pic).

The FX4 logo has some red, but it would be nice to have something else to tie it all together, I agree.

We broke it in for 2 hours before we got to skiing. Tried to vary rpms during that time, just to make sure everything seated well. After that, the water was just too nice to pass up...

sweet boat, great colour combinations. I agree it looks better without the decal. Thanks for the videos slalom wake looks good.

Was it just the way the camera picked up the sound, or was the engine surging up and down while the skier was making their cuts? congrats on the new rig

Was it just the way the camera picked up the sound, or was the engine surging up and down while the skier was making their cuts? congrats on the new rig

I was thinking the same thing, it sounded the cruise was not holding a steady speed Dontknow.gif