Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Impeller

I don't believe that boat was Indmar powered. Mercruiser marinization of a GM block...??? :unsure:

If yes...then this would be your impeller...I think. But I'm not always so good at thinking...just ask Jack. :Doh:

Good luck. Someone will chime in that knows for sure.

I don't believe that boat was Indmar powered. Mercruiser marinization of a GM block...??? :unsure:

If yes...then this would be your impeller...I think. But I'm not always so good at thinking...just ask Jack. :Doh:

Good luck. Someone will chime in that knows for sure.

[/quote

NorCalibu:

It is mercruisers marinization of the gm block, same motor thats in my 79 vette for the most part.

NorCalibu:

It is mercruisers marinization of the gm block, same motor thats in my 79 vette for the most part.

...then this would be your impeller...I think.

Thumbup.gif

NorCalibu:

...then this would be your impeller...I think.

Thumbup.gif

just got off the phone with discount marine, since the 91 bu's are NOT Indmar the correct part # is 0717

http://www.skidim.com/searchprods.asp

just got off the phone with discount marine, since the 91 bu's are NOT Indmar the correct part # is 0717

Huh, I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. :lol:

Haha, don't I feel stupid.....

Im learning though, this is my first true ski boat I just picked up, I have always owned I/O boats, in which I would never buy one again.

Your best bet would be to check by your engine serial number here. merc parts

If you have the 350 MAG then your impeller part number is 47-59362T1. This place looks like it will have what you need. merc pump parts

If you have the 2 piece housing you may want to consider upgrading to the 1 piece. Its a lot easier to maintain.

Sorry, I just saw you figured it out.

Discount inboard marine is great.

Edited by bretski75
Haha, don't I feel stupid.....

You shouldn't feel stupid...Jack should. :lol:

Oh, and I am the "blind squirrel" that I was referring to... Crazy.gif