Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Air ~55, Water ~45

CTSunsetter

How are you sitting the Sky ski on the back of the boat? Love the commitment though. Kind of makes me feel like I am being a wimp for not getting out there full time yet.

How are you sitting the Sky ski on the back of the boat? Love the commitment though. Kind of makes me feel like I am being a wimp for not getting out there full time yet.

Right on the teak platform. It's the only way to roll!

PA190047.JPG

Rockon.gifThumbup.gif:salute:

It looks like shot #3 is about to end ugly? Or did you get the full rotation?

That is the Mrs. She is the queen of low flips: click-> VIDEO

Wow,

Learn something new everyday!!! I had never even thought of getting set up that way. In the cold it sure beats sitting in the cold water.

Thanks

Wow,

Learn something new everyday!!! I had never even thought of getting set up that way. In the cold it sure beats sitting in the cold water.

Thanks

Dontknow.gif I thought that was how everyone did it? How do you get on the thing if not on the platform?

Dude, those are horible conditions - guess it goes to show that you must have a really short season, with crappy conditions to want to get out in that.

Right on the teak platform. It's the only way to roll!

PA190047.JPG

Rockon.gifThumbup.gif:salute:

It looks like shot #3 is about to end ugly? Or did you get the full rotation?

That is the Mrs. She is the queen of low flips: click-> VIDEO

Very Cool :)

Wow,

Thanks

Dontknow.gif I thought that was how everyone did it? How do you get on the thing if not on the platform?

Dude, those are horible conditions - guess it goes to show that you must have a really short season, with crappy conditions to want to get out in that.

I don't get in on the swim platform..

Thats the magical thing about airchair, the rough water doesn't make much of a difference compared to slalom or wakeboarding.

In December we had the Xmas Crew run.....

post-6-1239120366_thumb.jpg

Wow!!!!!! Awesome I would never have thought someone would have been able to complete a flip that low.

May you see much better weather....... Clap.gifClap.gifClap.gifRockon.gifCheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Conditions were typical today. Perfect day to be out. Water was 56, air 61. Great dry suit temps!

Sent our '98 Sunsetter off to a new home yesterday. Felt like I lost a little peice of me. :unsure:

P4190099.JPG

P4190090.JPG

P4190076.JPG

P4190084.JPG

Awesome, I love it!!!

and look at those water conditions...something to be jealous about!!! that is for sure!

Conditions were typical today. Perfect day to be out. Water was 56, air 61. Great dry suit temps!

Sent our '98 Sunsetter off to a new home yesterday. Felt like I lost a little peice of me. :unsure:

P4190099.JPG

P4190090.JPG

P4190076.JPG

P4190084.JPG

----------------

Now playing: Primus - Southbound Pachyderm

via FoxyTunes

Sweet. Congrats on getting out on the water. I brought the boat home Friday & have been getting it ready to ride. Now I need to find some people willing to brave the cold water!

Thumbup.gif

Looks like you are having a good time.

We got out Friday and Saturday. Air got into the 70s Water was 54. Had to get out of the dry suets after each ski just to hot. Good to have the season going.

Your nuts!!! Rockon.gif the lake here in southwick is 47 deg the water temp needs to come up a bit before I get out on the wakeboard.