Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

brand new to the site

mellen_mpz

Hi All,

Just bought a 2006 Wakesetter LSV23. I pick it up tomorrow (also ordered up 4 wetsounds tower speakers!!!). Brand new to the site and thought I'd say hi. Glad theres somewhere I can come to get info. Look forward to talking with you all.

Jeff

was gonna post a picture but this messege board isnt like the other ones I belong to and I cant figure it out! Any tips?????

Hi All,

Just bought a 2006 Wakesetter LSV23. I pick it up tomorrow (also ordered up 4 wetsounds tower speakers!!!). Brand new to the site and thought I'd say hi. Glad theres somewhere I can come to get info. Look forward to talking with you all.

Jeff

Welcome:

I have the same boat on Lake Lewisville, Texas. It has been nothing but a complete delight. We have 270 hours on it and it has offered consistent and flawless operation. Enjoy!

thanks for the replies. I'm in phoenix AZ. Will spend alot of time on Lake Pleasant this summer. Going to Havasu tomorrow!!!!

Hi everyone

I'm also new picked up a new 08 wakesetter VLX a couple of weeks ago...

came out of a Mastercraft X80 so its going to be a big change.... time to start on the stereo, any ideas?

Hi everyone

I'm also new picked up a new 08 wakesetter VLX a couple of weeks ago...

came out of a Mastercraft X80 so its going to be a big change.... time to start on the stereo, any ideas?

Welcome.gif

look around for a little bit you will see this has been covered very well. After you have an idea of what you are wanting then post up in the stereo section and people will be glad to help you out.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Jeff,

I know you're new and all... so I'll let you know up front.. I don't offer any good input, and I'm not nice to talk to, so I'm going to assume that you weren't referring to me in that statment Whistling.gif

Congrats on your new boat - sure wish I was buying a boat in this market (w/out having to sell one first)

Look forward to talking with you all.

Jeff,

I know you're new and all... so I'll let you know up front.. I don't offer any good input, and I'm not nice to talk to, so I'm going to assume that you weren't referring to me in that statment Whistling.gif

Congrats on your new boat - sure wish I was buying a boat in this market (w/out having to sell one first)

Hey Troy,

What's up with all the full disclosure stuff? I like it. Just coming clean right up front.

There may be hope for you yet. Biggrin.gif

Ahh sweet, more AZ guys. I too just got an 06 23 LSV! I am in the Gilbert area so I head to Sauguro lake more often than not. You ge the boat local?

Ahh sweet, more AZ guys. I too just got an 06 23 LSV! I am in the Gilbert area so I head to Sauguro lake more often than not. You ge the boat local?

yo! I live on the west side of town so we go to pleasant most often.....Humbug cove on the weekends :) Looks like we have the same boat but mine has a little more white on it!

Welcome to the site!

Havasu Memorial Day Weekend???

not sure about memorial day. Probably! We already booked our hotel for July 4th though! Gotta love having half a million hilton honors points built up!!!!

Edited by mellen_mpz

Note to ARIZONA NEWBIE:

It is standard operating procedure to give early season tow rides to fellow board participants from colder regions.

Expect to have guests from Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Illinois, and any other place where the grass is still brown or white. :)

Welcome !

Nice boat!

Now you just got to paint your truck red to match Biggrin.gif

yeah I really wanted a yellow/black boat but we found this boat and really liked it. My truck/boat look like a mcdonalds add!!!