Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The NU BU has arrived

bubu

The newest member of the family is home. I am more than happy with the way the metal flake gelcoat turned out. Love it, Looovvve it Yahoo.gif

NuBu008.JPG

NuBu009.JPG

NuBu012.JPG

NuBu014.JPG

Edited by bubu
Sweet Bu! I really like the color combo. Congrats bubu.

Thanks, It was hard to pick that color combo, But it worked out perfect.

bubu, nice boat! Congrats, I can't tell from the pics but what color did you do the metalflake in? Also, how long did it take for them to build your boat? I'm waiting for mine and its killing me right now, I'm like a kid at Xmas but 10 times worse Drool.gif We did the blue metalflake on 2 parts of the boat and we can't wait to see it.

Congrats again!

bubu, nice boat! Congrats, I can't tell from the pics but what color did you do the metal flake in? Also, how long did it take for them to build your boat? I'm waiting for mine and its killing me right now, I'm like a kid at Xmas but 10 times worse Drool.gif We did the blue metalflake on 2 parts of the boat and we can't wait to see it.

Congrats again!

Thanks a lot. We had the black and the silver above the rub rail done in metal flake. I know it's hard to see in the pics, but it looks awesome in person. I think you will be very happy with it. Not sure how long it took because we ordered it in October and didn't want to take delivery till end of March. We planned to to take a trip to the factory to see the bu in the making, but when we called the dealer a few months ago to find out the date it would be in production they told us it was already there. what a buzz kill. I do know it takes about 7 day from start to finish. Good luck with your new bu.

Sweet looking ride! I did the Silver Flake on deck accent 2 and am glad I did--I love it. As you say, does NOT show up well in pictures, but is really nice in person.

Good looking colors, I'm not sure if it would have looked better with the large decals or the way you have it bare. Still must be a nice feeling Thumbup.gif

The newest member of the family is home. I am more than happy with the way the metal flake gelcoat turned out. Love it, Looovvve it Yahoo.gif

NuBu008.JPG

NuBu009.JPG

NuBu012.JPG

NuBu014.JPG

Spectacular! Great colors and I really like the clean look without the decals on the side.

Congrats!

Nice new ride...time to update your profile... ;)

Your right, I need to update. I've been sitting in the boat in the garage like a little kid in the little spare time I have. Hopefully I will be nice this weekend so we can get out and brake it in a little.

• 4 weeks later...