Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ballast pumps

mcbean7

Hi guys.

I have to replace two of my ballast pumps. One has a crack and is leaking badly and the other sounds like it's on the way out.

They are Rule 1100 gph aerator pumps. Where can I buy these?

Thanks.

call bakes marine. i had to buy some as well. they were about to help me out quickly thru email and the phone figure out exactly what i needed and will get the parts in the mail pretty quickly.

Thanks for all your help.

I am bidding on a pump on Ebay right now. If it falls through I will give you a call Paul.

So you would rather save a few dollars (literally) and buy a pump off ebay that probably has no warranty than buying a pump from a reputable dealer that frequents this site. Not to mention that has spent time and effort with you on the phone answering questions, giving advice, etc...

WOW.

:unsure: