Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kudos to Takoma propeller

awilco

Kudos to Tacoma propeller. They are just the nicest people to talk to and deal with. Straight shooters all the way.

Yep, I slipped there is a Takoma park in MD I lived for about 8 years. Sorry for the spelling error.

Edited by awilco
Kudos to Takoma propeller. They are just the nicest people to talk to and deal with. Straight shooters all the way.

mean Tacoma Propeller?

Good people with quick turn around

Very good work and quick turnaround.

Unfortunately I have had to use them in the past as well.

I had not had the VLX long, and we decided to take a family trip to Lake Chelan, had not been there in years and never with a boat. I was up at Bakes a couple of weeks before the trip and I had told Paul we were going to go over to Chelan. He gave me an odd look and asked if I was bringing an extra prop. I said “What for?” and he said at times the lake has tons of floating wood and everyone he know who goes there messes up a prop. Anyhow, I go over there without an extra prop and the 2nd day of a weeklong trip the prop gets messed up from a piece of wood. I had to end up pulling the boat to Wenatchee to Dahl’s (the Supreme dealer) who happened to have a new prop and loaned me a puller to change it. When we got home I took the bent stock one to Tacoma Propeller to get straightened, then went to Bakes to get a prop hard case and puller kit. So now I never go anywhere without my “weekend saver” kit.

Very good work and quick turnaround.

Unfortunately I have had to use them in the past as well.

I had not had the VLX long, and we decided to take a family trip to Lake Chelan, had not been there in years and never with a boat. I was up at Bakes a couple of weeks before the trip and I had told Paul we were going to go over to Chelan. He gave me an odd look and asked if I was bringing an extra prop. I said “What for?” and he said at times the lake has tons of floating wood and everyone he know who goes there messes up a prop. Anyhow, I go over there without an extra prop and the 2nd day of a weeklong trip the prop gets messed up from a piece of wood. I had to end up pulling the boat to Wenatchee to Dahl’s (the Supreme dealer) who happened to have a new prop and loaned me a puller to change it. When we got home I took the bent stock one to Tacoma Propeller to get straightened, then went to Bakes to get a prop hard case and puller kit. So now I never go anywhere without my “weekend saver” kit.

that lake has take 3 props in the last four year

two years ago 2 within 2 weeks