Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First day of the season on Sammamish

gregtay

Spring has arrived.. so it was time to start boarding again :) a group of friends started Saturaday by surfing on the coast, then some boarding on Sammamish, then off to Snoqualmie for some night skiing. (I was only able to make it to the Wakeboarding part of the trip due to too many commitments back home.. but next year i am going to plan on doing the whole day.) The Bu' was happy to see the water again :) I got some time on my new Hyperlight 3DS (Love it!.. super tight) and surprisingly the water wasn't too bad (it was cold.. but once you were up it was great.. not cold at all (but falling back in the water sucked.) The second heater and new blanket that hooks up to the heater kept us toasty. (and it was nice to put gas in the boat and not have to hand over huge wad of cash... last time i filled it up we were still paying $4+.) Here's a few photos of the epic day of fun.

3380094034_6681ccafed_o.jpg

3379277751_d7650c5bca_o.jpg

3379278063_d1f648d671_o.jpg

3379277907_c2bea21378.jpg

Edited by gregtay

NICE! I like the kung-fu sunset picture!

Glad the weather gave us a break for you to get the boat out on the water!

Cheers!

-Paul

Edited by Bake's Marine

Very cool! You guys should open this up next year and advertise it in advance. You could create a legacy for yourself by creating a X-sports version of the Sea-to-Sky jog or the STP bike ride. It would at least be cool when your 70 to say you started one of these events.

I wonder if you could morph it into a surf-to-summit poker run???

Of course, it seems you had more than enough fun just doing what you did. Why screw with a good thing?

Its nice to see you guys livin life to its fullest!

-Cory