Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Road wrecked 07 VLX

uk_exile

Damn that sucks. Looking at the bu prices you can see why I'm buying here in north America and sending it home.

Still haven't figured the sending it home part LOL, 03 wakesetter beam is too wide for a container, off the trailer!

hi guys i live in new zealand and know all about this boat as i live just up the road from it, it went over the top of the car towing it...boat is stuffed and the ower has been paid out for it,cheap parts if that what your looking for.malibus are not cheap here thats why i got one from LA, all up for a 95 response paid 20k nz landed home. which is half the price here.as for the boat on the net its over.

Damn that sucks. Looking at the bu prices you can see why I'm buying here in north America and sending it home.

Still haven't figured the sending it home part LOL, 03 wakesetter beam is too wide for a container, off the trailer!

Send it home??? Drop it in the Pacific and drive it home!

I want to cut the next person who suggests that lol.

That thing is hammered. A bummer for sure. I couldn't tell why they showed the motor mount, was it broken?

The hull is so caved in the mount is not straight up any more. That will throw the engine and trans alignment way off.

this made me literally lol

this made me literally lol

And I thought I was being original...but I LOL'd as well.

looks like about 18000 in professional repairs assuming the structural strength hasn't been compromised

I bet the seats, floor & maybe fuel tank on the one side are jacked too $$$ I'd just buy a Factory Direct boat instead. :)

Man if that happened all you would see from me would be Vomit.gif

This is a good reminder for the early season to check all the bolts that hold the tow reciever and all the safety gear on the trailer.

Edited by txwakejunkie