Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BakesMarine Rock's

2008vlx

Yesterday i have send a email to Bakesmarine about international shipping charges. 20 minutes after i got an answer and after a phone call the parts shipped 2 hours later. Thank's Tyler and Paul, these guy's rock's. Rockon.gif

Yesterday i have send a email to Bakesmarine about international shipping charges. 20 minutes after i got an answer and after a phone call the parts shipped 2 hours later. Thank's Tyler and Paul, these guy's rock's. Rockon.gif

I find them to be the best around! They have become my "LOCAL DEALER" from far away!

Shawn Thumbup.gif

Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif

x1000... and i feel very lucky to have them 15 min away from my house.. if you think their service is good from 1000 miles away then just imagine how wonderful it is to buy a boat and have it serviced there. :) In fact.. i am swinging by there this morning to pick up my new boat blanket... then we are hitting the lake for the first time this season (sunny and 50 today!!)

Well,

I've been wanting to say for awhile (and couldn't find the proper place to say it) that Paul has been super helpful to us, here, on the crew and to me, personally. I really appreciate his feedback on the crew and helpfullness.

They sure do, as you can tell customer service is extremely important to these guys.

Drive 2 hours to get to bakes

Paul and everyone else at Bakes number 1 in service

Always helpful and have every part usually in stock

Thumbup.gif

Thanks for the nice comments!

We've made a lot of new relationships thru the Malibu Crew and we look forward to build those relationships / start new ones for years to come. We here to help and support the best boats on the water as best as we can!

Thanks again from the www.bakesonline.com crew!

Tyler, Zack & Paul

Edited by Bake's Marine

Bakes Marine has been so good to deal with, just wish I didnt live 2000 miles away. Very fast shipping and of course helpful information.

Ron

From time to time I am forwarded posts on this site and it always amazes me that you all take the time to praise my crew. I want you all to know that I appreciate all the kind words and they don't go unnoticed. We strive every day to do something better than we did the day before. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ROCK! We are here to serve. Thanks, Bake

Edited by The Bake
From time to time I am forwarded posts on this site and it always amazes me that you all take the time to praise my crew. I want you all to know that I appreciate all the kind words and they don't go unnoticed. We strive every day to do something better than we did the day before. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ROCK! We are here to serve. Thanks, Bake

Well put Bill. Keep up the good work. Thumbup.gif