Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The New Bu is Home

water_junky

Just picked up my new 2009 VLX today Yahoo.gif

It's pretty loaded with the diamond hull and the hammerhead, we can't wait to start riding behind it!!

IMG_0588.jpg

I wasn't sure it would fit through my 7' tall garage door, but it went in pretty easy. Come on summer!!

Terry

Just picked up my new 2009 VLX today Yahoo.gif

It's pretty loaded with the diamond hull and the hammerhead, we can't wait to start riding behind it!!

IMG_0588.jpg

I wasn't sure it would fit through my 7' tall garage door, but it went in pretty easy. Come on summer!!

Terry

WOW! That is one sharp boat. Congrats.

Congrats on the boat; very nice. Thumbup.gif

At least you don't have snow, I've got 4 feet in the front yard.

Why did you go with the diamond and not the wake hull; just curious as the choice has been an ongoing dilema for me.

Congrats on the boat; very nice. Thumbup.gif

At least you don't have snow, I've got 4 feet in the front yard.

Why did you go with the diamond and not the wake hull; just curious as the choice has been an ongoing dilema for me.

If I were buying a new boat today I think I would order it exactly like that. Looks great!

Congrats nice color combo

I heard titan is coming out with a horn style speaker did you get those or just titan 6.5 components?

You just stole my boat. Those are my colours, if I was ordering one. Let us know what the wakes are like for the 3 disciplines, wakeboarding, surfing and slalom skiing. Not many vlx's have the diamond hull so I am very curious. What a gorgeous boat!!

I heard titan is coming out with a horn style speaker did you get those or just titan 6.5 components?

They look like rubicons to me>>?> Dontknow.gif

Beautiful boat!!! It's getting warmer in Pueblo.... getting our BU out of storage next month. Love to see her if you ever make it down South to the Reservior. We're out nearly every weekend.

They look like rubicons to me>>?> Dontknow.gif

They're Titan's, but just Alpha I Standard/Performance Series.

Very nice boat...and congrats! I'm glad to hear it fits into a 7' opening. Maybe there's hope for me. Are you sitting on an extreme trailer?

Yes, it is sitting on a Extreme trailer, it clears the door pretty easy.

Thanks for the compliments on the colors!

We went with the diamond hull because we slalom ski once in a while and we are coming from a Response. We don't wakeboard very much so we didn't need or want monster wakes, we are on the SkySki 99.9% of the time. We really had a hard time deciding if we wanted the diamond or the wake hull.

Terry

congrats on the new boat. i was actually looking at some color schemes similar to that down here in Houston. bet you'll love that one.

Thanks guys!!!

I'm really happy with the way it turned out, we played with a lot of different colors and styles, but this was my favorite.

It really sucks right now, we are in the middle of a blizzard right now. That can really take some wind out of your sail about wanted to get the new boat out!! Cry.gif

I get some more and better pics when the blizzard is over.

Terry

Thanks guys!!!

I'm really happy with the way it turned out, we played with a lot of different colors and styles, but this was my favorite.

It really sucks right now, we are in the middle of a blizzard right now. That can really take some wind out of your sail about wanted to get the new boat out!! Cry.gif

I get some more and better pics when the blizzard is over.

Terry

Wow! That boat is beautiful! It has to be killing you to face snow while that is in the garage. I suggest sitting in it every evening with a nice beverage listening to tunes and dreaming of future days on the lake.....

Congrats.