Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I Need an Animal Rear Binding Plate!

ed obermeier

I'm in need of a servicable condition rear HO Animal or similar binding plate. I use D3 Hiwrap bindings but my skis (Radar) has the HO hole patern. The plates are interchangable; I have one for the D3 binder on my MPD but need a second for my Theory wide ride (getting tired of swaping rear bindings). If you have an old worn out Animal Rear you're going to throw out I could really use the plate from it. PM me and tell me what you want for it please. I'm also willing to barter... Many thanks.

Ed

I'm in need of a servicable condition rear HO Animal or similar binding plate. I use D3 Hiwrap bindings but my skis (Radar) has the HO hole patern. The plates are interchangable; I have one for the D3 binder on my MPD but need a second for my Theory wide ride (getting tired of swaping rear bindings). If you have an old worn out Animal Rear you're going to throw out I could really use the plate from it. PM me and tell me what you want for it please. I'm also willing to barter... Many thanks.

Ed

Did you try Ski it again.com

Got one from Wiley's last year or are you only looking for used?

Got one from Wileys last year too (for a friend) but with shipping it was like $50. I'm hoping to get out cheaper than that if posssible, I use the wide ride only occasionally so it need not be new. Just thought there might be one out there somewhere someone was just going to throw away. I'm happy to give a fair price for one, just hate to give half the cost of a new binding for just the stinking plate.

Ed

Have you tried HO direct, that 's what I've always done and it worked out great!

I wasn't aware you could buy anything directly from HO, thought you had to go through a dealer. Order from their website or ???

Ed

Have you tried HO direct, that 's what I've always done and it worked out great!

I wasn't aware you could buy anything directly from HO, thought you had to go through a dealer. Order from their website or ???

Ed

Let me try and find the number, I have been able to get things directly from CWB, HO, O' Brien and Hyperlite in the past. Some of it warranty replacement and other things that they just have laying around.

Are you searching the late style pivot rear plate or??? Got a bit of that sort of thing and just want to make sure what you want exactly.

Thanks!

MMF

Are you searching the late style pivot rear plate or??? Got a bit of that sort of thing and just want to make sure what you want exactly.

Thanks!

MMF

Exactly. There are like 5 rows of three holes per row at the front mounting holes, 5 - 6 rows of slots behind the heel of the binding (just going on memory here).

Ed

I will be looking for you this weekend and will post here to let you know.

Thanks!

MMF

Edited by multiplemalibufamily
I will be looking for you this weekend and will post here to let you know.

Thanks!

MMF

Much appreciated MMF. I'll look for your post or you can PM me if you prefer.

Ed