Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Forum Topics

Tedro

Sorry, just noticed that all of my posts have been made under the heading of the general discussion area. I am new to forum discussions on the web. So am I correct in assuming that technical questions should be posted under the appropriate topic? Stereo, maintenance, ballasts, etc?

Sorry, if this has caused any confusion...this is a great site but I am learning as I go here.

Edited by Tedro
Sorry, just noticed that all of my posts have been made under the heading of the general discussion area. I am new to forum discussions on the web. So am I correct in assuming that technical questions should be posted under the appropriate topic? Stereo, maintenance, ballasts, etc?

Sorry, if this has caused any confusion...this is a great site but I am learning as I go here.

Opps just noticed there is a Site Feedback Forum, guess I should have placed this there???

Ok, the admins will probably let this go for now, but you definitely should be more careful after this. There was another guy on here who did something similar. . .after his six month "grace period" was up, we never saw him on the board again. Although, I did hear something, through various contacts, about some odd happenings to his boat--gel coat gouged, loose retaining nut on his shaft packing, muffler bearings seized, etc. . .

Ok, the admins will probably let this go for now, but you definitely should be more careful after this. There was another guy on here who did something similar. . .after his six month "grace period" was up, we never saw him on the board again. Although, I did hear something, through various contacts, about some odd happenings to his boat--gel coat gouged, loose retaining nut on his shaft packing, muffler bearings seized, etc. . .

Please don't screw with my muffler bearings. Those things cost me a ton to have replaced this winter...

Please don't screw with my muffler bearings. Those things cost me a ton to have replaced this winter...

You see that, everyone? Tedro catches on quickly!

Tedro meet Jack, our local Smart-@ss. :) (Moving topic to appropriate forum.)

More like our local dumb-@ss. :lol:

She may have called me that, Michael, but probably didn't want to strip you of the title. Or, was your title Stoopid-@ss? Well, no matter, we all know you to be an @ss for all occasions. Tease2.gif

Biggrin.gif

Cool! I've always wanted my own emoticon. We already have one that's almost perfect for you, except the balloon would have to say, "blah, blah, blah." Ranting.gif

ROFL.gif