Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Restoring malibu boat need malibu graphic

jerry775

Greetings all, nice place to gather here for some great info and reading. I have a 15yr old malibu that I am restoring this summer big project. My nephew said he can make me some decals for it if I give him the graphic file. I have been looking and see different malibu decals. I am not going to put the stock ones on after I paint it I will put some on I gather but I need to gather some malibu graphics. Have anyone done this before and have a malibu graphic that I can send to him? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I can't help you with the graphics thing, but. . .welcome to the site! Good luck with your project. You will find this place to be a font of information as you progress.

I did the same thing, did not have a file but took the existing graphics and made a pencil shaded copy that the decal source could scan. Then you just tell them what colors you want and presto. That is making the assumption that the graphics are more the older mid 90's style and not an oval with lots of graphics whithin.

Waterski America - the Malibu dealer in my area, had some of the older graphics when I needed some for my 99 Sportster. Try yours!

Edited by Texbu