Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'92 Euro Dash search!

'92Euroskier

I've had a Euro F3 for about 8 summers now, and I need to find a replacement dash for it. It is torn in multiple places, and the bottom right, where the radio sets, is no longer there. The guages, for the most part can be salvaged, but I would rewire the back. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement dash for this boat? I've seen newer model boats that have a similar dash, but I didnt know if it would be a good fit. Would I have to go through Malibu? I dont really want to "remake" the dash, although, I would reenforce the fiberglass that the dash attaches. Any advice or help would be great thanks.

Take a look at this.

This.

And this.

These links may not help you entirely but, it's a good start at using the search function. I seem to remember someone on here re-building their dash as part of an over haul but, I couldn't find that thread. It seems like it was about 2 yrs. ago.

And, Welcome.gif

Thank you for replying so quickly. I saw those threads before as I did use the search button. Dont worry, I may be a new member here, but I do get on www.7thgenhonda.com and post on there. Im not trying to be an @$$, just letting people know, that I do search before I post. Anyway, back on topic, is is it difficult to reenforce fiberglass? Ive never worked with fiberglass, probably since it is soo sensitive to work with. Ive thought about having someone fab a new dash out of sheet metal then powdercoat it for real cheap. Would that route be good?