Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Wife Got a Zebra!

txwakejunkie

post-5306-1236738077_thumb.jpg

The guys over at wakeoutlaws really did a great job getting this done just the way my wife wanted it. She told them the all the specs of the design she wanted and they got with Walker and made it happen!!! it is a hot board!!

Edited by txwakejunkie

post-5306-1236738257_thumb.jpg

This is the traction she is going to use, we will do some trimming and shaping to the front traction. She really wants as much board showing as she can get.

Edited by txwakejunkie

Now dont let us catch you riding a pink board Cameron :lol: Doesnt someone make clear traction you could put on there? I do like the skull and lightning part though, but it would be cool to see all of the board all the time.

Edited by txdyna65
Now dont let us catch you riding a pink board Cameron :lol: Dont someone make clear traction you could put on there? I do like the skull and lightning part though, but it would be cool to see all of the board all the time.

If i could ride it I would, but at 4'4" i think it might be out of the question. Biggrin.gif

We talked about the clear traction also, cant find any. We plan on cutting the traction way way down, we just want there to be enough. We our going to get some cheap sticky stuff from walmart and take the board out for a ride. We will get some video of where she like to have her feet and then we can place the traction where it needs to be. I will post new pics when we get it done.

Now dont let us catch you riding a pink board Cameron :lol: Dont someone make clear traction you could put on there? I do like the skull and lightning part though, but it would be cool to see all of the board all the time.

If i could ride it I would, but at 4'4" i think it might be out of the question. Biggrin.gif

We talked about the clear traction also, cant find any. We plan on cutting the traction way way down, we just want there to be enough. We our going to get some cheap sticky stuff from walmart and take the board out for a ride. We will get some video of where she like to have her feet and then we can place the traction where it needs to be. I will post new pics when we get it done.

Well, with or without the traction, its a sharp looking board. I know yall arent going out today in this weather. The front got here and it got colder, but we are still waiting on the rain. Hoping its raining cats and dogs there in Whitney too Thumbup.gif

• 4 months later...
she loves it!! I will post up a video when i get home tonight.

Cool Thumbup.gif

here ya go, this is her first surfboard and she is still learning on it. feel free to give any advice that you may have.

Cool Thumbup.gif

here ya go, this is her first surfboard and she is still learning on it. feel free to give any advice that you may have.

Looks like she's got it down pretty good to me! Nice riding! Time for some 360's Yahoo.gif

That is super cool, definetly post more videos that is really neat. When she is kindof bouncing up and down with her feet is that how you propel it forward?

That is super cool, definetly post more videos that is really neat. When she is kindof bouncing up and down with her feet is that how you propel it forward?

she is pumping the board, the pumps are really small for her because she doesnt weight anything and the board is very fast. Again she is just starting to get use to it. She can olie the board about 4" or so off the water and she has tried some 360's but hasnt gotten one yet.

Edited by txwakejunkie

I can't wait to see more, that's how I learn is by watching others. My boys want a tube I'm gonna get them one of those instead, it looks like alot of fun. My boat doesn't create a monster wake like yours does but if I go real slow I can kindof get a hump.

martinarcher

Cool Thumbup.gif

Looks like she's got it down pretty good to me! Nice riding! Time for some 360's Yahoo.gif

Plus1.gif I was expecting a beginner/wobbly board video. No way! She's got surfing figured out. Rockon.gif She has excellent balance too! Hopefully showing this to my wife will spark her interest. Thumbup.gif