Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 09 VLX

rhyno

I found out today that the 09 VLX wakesetter that I ordered in late October 08 will be leaving the factory tmrw and will be at my dealer in Kelowna in 3 days!!!!! I'm so stoked. Some of the options I got are: Monsoon 350, Maliview, Rockford stereo sound pack 3, Power wedge, under water lights, 3 battery setup, 8" chrome bullet speakers on the tower, 2 Illusion XS wakeboard racks. I went with a white hull, grey sides with orange accents and a white tower. The interior is orange, grey and light grey. I can't wait to see pictures of it!!!! I will post pic's when next week!!!!

Congrats. Post pics , we never get tired of looking at Malibus.

Kelowna!?! We're moving there this summer. Are you on okanogan normally? Our family's got a place on Shuswap

Edited by CrazyTegger
I found out today that the 09 VLX wakesetter that I ordered in late October 08 will be leaving the factory tmrw and will be at my dealer in Kelowna in 3 days!!!!! I'm so stoked. Some of the options I got are: Monsoon 350, Maliview, Rockford stereo sound pack 3, Power wedge, under water lights, 3 battery setup, 8" chrome bullet speakers on the tower, 2 Illusion XS wakeboard racks. I went with a white hull, grey sides with orange accents and a white tower. The interior is orange, grey and light grey. I can't wait to see pictures of it!!!! I will post pic's when next week!!!!

I'm just curious why it took so long? We ordered our 2009 VLX in mid January and it got delivered to the dealer a week ago.

Terry

I love it up there. The lakes seem so awesome to board/ski/foot. My wife is from Vernon. She wants to move back there soon. Congrats on the new BU

Hey Ryan,

How's it goin'? Congrats on the new 09 Rockon.gif glad to see you finally get it. Just give you heads up I've had your old 05 out twice in the past 2 weeks surfin'. I put some more ballast in it, took out the old stereo and did a complete rewire with new tower speakers, cabin speakers, another memphis amp, 12" subwoofer at feet (installed like the factory), capacitor and 3 remotes. Also added tower lights, interior blue leds and the new 09 underwater 9 led lights, I'll have to post some pics for you. Make sure you post some of the new 09 next week.

Talk to you later

Paul

Thanks for all the reply's!! I only board on Okanagan lake. The reason why it took so long to get my boat was because I don't need it till May (thats when the weather starts getting better) I didn't want to get it right away and let the warranty run out when I would't b using it.

Hey Paul, I'm glad my old boat is treating you well!! And I'm jealous that you r out surfing, must be a bit cold? WOW it sounds like you did a complete make over of the stereo and interior. You should post some pic's, I would love to see what she looks like after the upgrades!!

Here are the pic's!!! The color's turned out really good. They still have to add the two 8" chrome speakers on the tower and the two wakeboard racks which are white and chrome! O ya I got the wake hull.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

brrr. MAY?!?! I don't even think about hitting the water until june. Though I'd probably jump in the lake at that time too if I had a brand new boat. Looks sweet!

Edited by CrazyTegger

Very nice ride. May probably can't come quick enough? If I lived there I would be out by mid April I think.

Maybe I'll see it out on the lake this summer. I always get out on the Okanangan with my boat for a week in the summer.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a red/black VLX and a blue/black VLX and wanted something different that nobody else had....I played around for hours on Malibu's website building different boat color combo's and this is the combo that I liked best!!!! Just so you guys know, the white trailer is a no cost option. The white tower cost $770 CAN. They still have to put on the wakeboard racks which are white and chrome (no cost option). I'm very happy with how my boat turned out....the only bad thing is that it SNOWED in Kelowna today :(

I've had a red/black VLX and a blue/black VLX and wanted something different that nobody else had....I played around for hours on Malibu's website building different boat color combo's and this is the combo that I liked best!!!! Just so you guys know, the white trailer is a no cost option. The white tower cost $770 CAN. They still have to put on the wakeboard racks which are white and chrome (no cost option). I'm very happy with how my boat turned out....the only bad thing is that it SNOWED in Kelowna today :(

Yeah, we got snow in Kamloops this morning too... ugh will summer ever get here? Or spring for that matter...