Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

JoeNo

Hello everyone from soon to be warm Atlanta. I just bought a leftover 07 Sunscape 247. I've been on the site a bunch of times and the information contained is great. Thanks to all in advance for my dumb questions that will be following. I just traded up from a 22 ft Sea Ray and am amazed at this new boat. I've only had it out twice since I bought it, yea its still winter here(snowed on Sunday), but with the temp being about 45 each day and a pretty good chop on Lake Laneir, the boat drove great. Also I'm going to need a few itmes, such as a bimini(would like a Z5 Rack), wakeboard and ski racks and speakers for the Illusion X. If anybody has any insight on where to buy or has some nice used gear, let me know

Cheers!!

Joe

Edited by JoeNo
Hello everyone from soon to be warm Atlanta. I just bought a leftover 07 Sunscape 247. I've been on the site a bunch of times and the information contained is great. Thanks to all in advance for my dumb questions that will be following. I just traded up from a 22 ft Sea Ray and am amazed at this new boat. I've only had it out twice since I bought it, yea its still winter here(snowed on Sunday), but with the temp being about 45 each day and a pretty good chop on Lake Laneir, the boat drove great. Also I'm going to need a few itmes, such as a bimini(would like a Z5 Rack), wakeboard and ski racks and speakers for the Illusion X. If anybody has any insight on where to buy or has some nice used gear, let me know

Cheers!!

Joe

Joe,

Welcome, I have a used pair of racks and mirror arm that I was getting ready to put up for sale, sending PM with contact info. let me know if you are intrested.

Welcome Joe!

You will no doubt love the Bu and thi site is awesome!

If you have questions someone here will no the answer!

Welcome to the site Joe. Congrats on your new purchase. Post some pics of your new Bu.

Thanks to all, first domb question, how do I attach the pics? Ken I'll give you a shout in a minute, my number is 770 330 9840

Welcome to the site Joe. Congrats on your new purchase. Post some pics of your new Bu.

Thanks to all, first domb question, how do I attach the pics? Ken I'll give you a shout in a minute, my number is 770 330 9840

Congrads on the new boat and welcome to TMC

Congrats on the new boat. This is an awesome site. We will all help you spend your money to stimulate the economy

Congrats on the new boat. This is an awesome site. We will all help you spend your money to stimulate the economy

Thanks, I'm single handedly doing that!

Joe,

First welcome to the site, now hold on to your wallet. We tend to encourage spending.

To attach pictures you'll need to upload them to a site such as Photobucket and then link them to your reply. Otherwise only supporters or Crewchiefs can attach directly.

post-6-1236195709_thumb.jpg

Joe,

First welcome to the site, now hold on to your wallet. We tend to encourage spending.

To attach pictures you'll need to upload them to a site such as Photobucket and then link them to your reply. Otherwise only supporters or Crewchiefs can attach directly.

Thanks. I just payed the 50 through paypal but haven't got the receipt. May not of gone through.

post-8804-1236202424_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I'm single handedly doing that!

Here is one pic of the new boat

Joe,

Thanks. I just payed the 50 through paypal but haven't got the receipt. May not of gone through.

Thanks for the support and you've been upgraded to Crewchief status.

Congrats Joe on your new boat !! Rockon.gif It really looks great.

I have a like new bimini package forsale that you will fit your boat perfectly and look great with the black and silver color tone.

Illusion Tower Bimini forsale

Let me know if you are interested. Thumbup.gif

Joe,

Welcome to the site!!! We should get together sometime and have a Georgia or even a Southeast Malibucrew gathering. Boat looks sweet! Going to be 78 degrees on Sunday Yahoo.gif , hope you have that puppy ready to be dumped in the lake!!

:werule:

Joe,

Welcome to the site!!! We should get together sometime and have a Georgia or even a Southeast Malibucrew gathering. Boat looks sweet! Going to be 78 degrees on Sunday Yahoo.gif , hope you have that puppy ready to be dumped in the lake!!

JBuck

What lake are you on? We have a house in Blairsville on Nottely, but the boat is at my house in Alpharetta until my dock starts floating again. Hopefully that rain and snow help the water level. I'm going to take it out on Sunday at Lanier.

Welcome to the site. The boat looks great. I am so jealous, we have at least 5 or 6 weeks until the ice melts.

Thanks, I know how you feel. Can't wait to get aout there.

Welcome form one newb to another! Nice new ride

Thanks you too! I looked at a 247 wakesetter that was the sister boat to yours. I could get the same deal on it so I went with the mine. Shame, it would have matched my truck.

Good luck with it.

Congrats Joe on your new boat !! Rockon.gif It really looks great.

I have a like new bimini package forsale that you will fit your boat perfectly and look great with the black and silver color tone.

Illusion Tower Bimini forsale

Let me know if you are interested. Thumbup.gif

Dave, thanks, sent you a PM

Joe,

JBuck

What lake are you on? We have a house in Blairsville on Nottely, but the boat is at my house in Alpharetta until my dock starts floating again. Hopefully that rain and snow help the water level. I'm going to take it out on Sunday at Lanier.

Depends on what day you ask me...

I live on the south side of the city (Newnan) and we mostly go to West Point. I know too many people with boats on Lanier and the Toona to drag mine up there. I have a house on Burton as well, still a little chilly up that way for me to go play, will head up there around mid May. I also spend lots on time on Oconee, Jackson, and Tobesofkee (in Macon) when I have nothing better to do but drive to a lake for the weekend. Crazy.gif