Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally...ordering a new 23LSV today!

aylor11

Thanks to those that helped me answer my questions before we ordered this boat. Before I was just a lurker and a hater (LOL, just kidding, just jealous) of those with boats and those getting new boats but in a couple of months I will be a proud new Malibu owner also! We went with black and blue metalflake for colors and a dark blue interior. Now the problem is having to wait 2 months for my new toy. No Wake Marine in Cincy has been awesome and that is who we are ordering through, couldn't be more happy with our dealer and our boat decision. Rockon.gifYahoo.gifClap.gif

Thanks to those that helped me answer my questions before we ordered this boat. Before I was just a lurker and a hater (LOL, just kidding, just jealous) of those with boats and those getting new boats but in a couple of months I will be a proud new Malibu owner also! We went with black and blue metalflake for colors and a dark blue interior. Now the problem is having to wait 2 months for my new toy. No Wake Marine in Cincy has been awesome and that is who we are ordering through, couldn't be more happy with our dealer and our boat decision. Rockon.gifYahoo.gifClap.gif

Thanks for the economic stimulation. (congrats on the new boat) Thumbup.gif

Welcome.gifPlus1.gif

Thanks for the economic stimulation. (congrats on the new boat) Thumbup.gif

Congrats on your new purchase! I'm in your shoes too...waiting to get my Bu. I am buying used and will be picking up in about 3 weeks but am as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

Congrats Mark. I saw the blue metalflake at the boat show last weekend and it looked awesome IMO. That will be a nice ride. You taking it to Norris?

Congrats Mark. I saw the blue metalflake at the boat show last weekend and it looked awesome IMO. That will be a nice ride. You taking it to Norris?

Congrads on the new bu. +1 that you'll turn into a little kid again

Thanks everyone. Anyone know the "average" time to build a boat once Malibu gets the order? Is it 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 10 weeks? Thumbup.gif

No its really the only thing I regret forgetting about my boat! I think it would have been so great to have, but I totally forgot to ask.

Yeah, my dealer said they would send them to me. I am just wondering if it will take longer to build a boat now since they have a smaller work force and might be off more days during the week or if it will be faster because they don't have a big surplus of orders coming in.......guess we will just wait and see!