Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

my future plans

infantrybu

Hey guys like some of you may know my 89 sunsetter is completely tore down and before i started rebuilding it back up i have been trying to come up with plan after plan to do with it so it would be different...Some guys at the harley forums have a photoshopping thread where u can give them a picture and then some of the guys good at photoshop will fix it up for you so i told them what i wanted and they did a great job with the picture for me......Im going harley davidson theme with a tribal malibu decal...they theme is set in stone but as far as the design and decals arent nessecarily set in 100 percent yet because im still open to ideas....only other thing i will do is put chrome docking lights up front as far as exterior goes and im going to have alot of fiberglass laying around so ill fabricate a speakerbox to go on the tower and that will be orange....so like i said if you have a idea let me know.....and oh yeah i know that the picture isnt my boat and its not a 89 but its close enough to just get a good idea what it will look like...and if this is anyones boat and didnt want me to use it let me know it and ill change to another boat BUT you shouldnt have it on yahoo images if u dont want people using it. boattemplate2.jpg

Hey guys like some of you may know my 89 sunsetter is completely tore down and before i started rebuilding it back up i have been trying to come up with plan after plan to do with it so it would be different...Some guys at the harley forums have a photoshopping thread where u can give them a picture and then some of the guys good at photoshop will fix it up for you so i told them what i wanted and they did a great job with the picture for me......Im going harley davidson theme with a tribal malibu decal...they theme is set in stone but as far as the design and decals arent nessecarily set in 100 percent yet because im still open to ideas....only other thing i will do is put chrome docking lights up front as far as exterior goes and im going to have alot of fiberglass laying around so ill fabricate a speakerbox to go on the tower and that will be orange....so like i said if you have a idea let me know.....and oh yeah i know that the picture isnt my boat and its not a 89 but its close enough to just get a good idea what it will look like...and if this is anyones boat and didnt want me to use it let me know it and ill change to another boat BUT you shouldnt have it on yahoo images if u dont want people using it. boattemplate2.jpg

That looks very cool it is a lot of orange. Rockon.gif But really like orange.

I wouldn't put a Harley Davidson sticker on a malibu :)

How much have you budgeted on spending? Seems like you could get a really good deal on newer boat and not have to go through all the work, unless your looking to do something really special of your own liking.

Depending on how you are going to do the hull color, you may want to keep the bottom of the orange section white if that is what the original gelcoat is. It would look bad if you started getting scratchtes in the orange from trailer bunks or what ever.