Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bakes Marine

winddawg

I wanted to take the time to let TMC know what great service Bakes Marine provided to me recently. I live in the Bay Area and as most know from other posts we lost our local dealer for Malibu. I contacted Paul at Bakes via this site and we traded emails and not only did he help me out with my transmission question he also took the time and effort to run my hull ID and engine SN to determine if I had missed any service advisories. Paul determined that Indmar had a service advisory for my 8.1 swapping the dipstick out for a newer one allowing for 2 more quarts and changing the oil type to SAE 40W. Free of charge I received a new dipstick from Indmar due to Paul's diligence.

Thank you Paul and Bakes!

-Dave

I wanted to take the time to let TMC know what great service Bakes Marine provided to me recently. I live in the Bay Area and as most know from other posts we lost our local dealer for Malibu. I contacted Paul at Bakes via this site and we traded emails and not only did he help me out with my transmission question he also took the time and effort to run my hull ID and engine SN to determine if I had missed any service advisories. Paul determined that Indmar had a service advisory for my 8.1 swapping the dipstick out for a newer one allowing for 2 more quarts and changing the oil type to SAE 40W. Free of charge I received a new dipstick from Indmar due to Paul's diligence.

Thank you Paul and Bakes!

-Dave

Bake's and Paul are the reason us BU owners in Western Washington are so happy. Have you checked out Bakes online store lately it's awesome.

Windawg- you will find that the Bakes service and board shop will do anything in there power to help a fellow bu owner out. Those guys never sease to amaze me. There reputation for customer service is amazing to say the least. I have yet to be disapointed. Thumbup.gif

Windawg- you will find that the Bakes service and board shop will do anything in there power to help a fellow bu owner out. Those guys never sease to amaze me. There reputation for customer service is amazing to say the least. I have yet to be disapointed. Thumbup.gif

Where's NorCaliBu? I think he has been slacking on the job. Biggrin.gif

Just pulling your chain - it's been a long and cold winter.

Where's NorCaliBu? I think he has been slacking on the job. Biggrin.gif

Just pulling your chain - it's been a long and cold winter.

Hey hey now If I actually learn to use spell check my boss might have to pay me more. We can`t have that now. lol.. I feel your pain on the long winter I just started to put the boat back together and Ill be damned if it didn't snow again yesterday.

Crew,

Thank you for your kind words. The people who take the time to write positive comments have always impressed me. We are pulled in many directions in our lives and positive feedback always seems to take a back seat to more “pressing” matters.

We wouldn't be Bake's with out our customers so thank you for your business and support!

Paul & The Bake's Marine Team

I agree 100%. Paul has been helpful to me also. Even when Bakes did not stand to make any money. Paul has been so helpful I feel guilty for not sending any business their way!! Paul someday I WILL need something and you will be the first I will call.

It's good to hear that Bakes (Paul) is as helpful with customer service as he is on this board. It's neat to hear a dealer's perspective on a lot of these topics. I seriously considered driving the 3 hours north when I was purchasing my 09, but ended up getting a really good price from the local shop. You Seattle guys are lucky to have such a straight-forward, accessible dealer! Thumbup.gif

I agree 100%. Paul has been helpful to me also. Even when Bakes did not stand to make any money. Paul has been so helpful I feel guilty for not sending any business their way!! Paul someday I WILL need something and you will be the first I will call.

Plus1.gif

I am still in the process of looking for my boat and have had many questions. Paul has been very helpful. I truly appreciate his time and honesty. I will be using Bakes once I find my Bu!

Plus1.gif

I am still in the process of looking for my boat and have had many questions. Paul has been very helpful. I truly appreciate his time and honesty. I will be using Bakes once I find my Bu!

I thought you did find it Whistling.gif .

Plus1.gif

heehee...still looking for something in my price range.

Plus1.gif

heehee...still looking for something in my price range.

Here is what you can get in your price range.

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....20&start=20

Guilty of being passionate about Bake's/Malibu/Boating so you know if i can, I'm going to give my 2 cents to help. You know where I'm at if you need me.

Thanks again for the nice comments!

-Paul