Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 247 lsv pricing

RyRoRe

Used wives rarley have any true resale value. Its always better to trade them in and let someone else deal with depreciation. One forty year old for two twenty year olds maybe. Whistling.gif

Thumbup.gif

Used wives rarley have any true resale value. Its always better to trade them in and let someone else deal with depreciation. One forty year old for two twenty year olds maybe. Whistling.gif

I'm telling you said that Fingerwag.gif:)

Hey... kb3 started it. Dontknow.gif

Edited by LS-One

Now don't go dragging me back into this......but hypothetically speaking...do you really think I could get to twenties for my forty year old wife? The possibilities...two blondes, one blonde and one brunette........oh...oh...twins!

If you need a place to stay when you get thrown out on you a$$ just let me know....Might be a bit of a commute to work for you though...

tell them to take the stereo out and to lower the price. tell them that you have plans for a stereo already. do some research find out what your needs and wants are. i will say wetsounds is the best marine audio company as far as speaker quality and customer service that you wont find any where else. tim (wetsounds1) is part of the malibu crew as well. wetsounds is all marine grade they offer tower speakers, inboat speakers, subs, amps and an e.q. that will control the whole setup.www.wetsounds.com. if you go into their gallery section you can see some installs.

Edited by hyperlite

Bullet Speakers is also an awesome company that has all marine audio as well...... plus there housings and assemblies are all made here in the USA. USA.gif

www.bulletspeakers.com

Now don't go dragging me back into this......but hypothetically speaking...do you really think I could get to twenties for my forty year old wife? The possibilities...two blondes, one blonde and one brunette........oh...oh...twins!

There is no way I'm hanging out with you guys, I'll be in trouble for sure :)

Bullet Speakers is also an awesome company that has all marine audio as well...... plus there housings and assemblies are all made here in the USA. USA.gif

www.bulletspeakers.com

Great advertisement, now that the group buy just got announced but I am going to invest in 2 pairs, just wonder where that material comes from that the housings are made of Whistling.gif:) material certs. please Tongue.gif

Edited by 68Slalom

www.bulletspeakers.com

Great advertisement, now that the group buy just got announced but I am going to invest in 2 pairs, just wonder where that material comes from that the housings are made of Whistling.gif:) material certs. please Tongue.gif

Alcoa :)

www.bulletspeakers.com

Alcoa :)

OK, you got me :)