Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 247 lsv pricing

RyRoRe

Talking to my local dealer about a 09 247 lsv that list for 97k with the options i chosse, is 15% off list a fair deal?

I would imagine so considering 20% off is at the end of the season, at least around BC or AB (western canada)

Dang thats a lot of $$$$. Crazy.gif It would sure be a sweet Bu!

If it is US $$ it better have every single option you can get in a boat including custom trailer, extended warranty and life time maintenance Whistling.gif

That's gotta be in Canadian Dollars....

If those are US $$....I can make you one heck of a deal on a slightly used 2006 247....in fact I would be willing to sell it for 25% (maybe even 30% off) off the cost of the 2009.

Thats just the boat with almost every option.

Is that US $$? If that is Canadian it works out to about $79,500 US. I paid $72k OTD for my loaded 2006 247 w/ 8.1L and loaded Extreme trailer.

I saw Tilly's still has a couple of 07's for around $56,000.

There are two guys that just posted up here with 247's, I've seen them both in person and they are in great condition if they are really willing to sell :)

Not to mention names, cough (stewart, kb3) cough!!

Edited by 68Slalom
U S dollars and only a 15% off is about $83k plus 5k for a trailer.

Shocking.gif Although I'm sure it would be a beautiful boat,I would think in todays market Almost $90k for a loaded 247 is a bit much.

I'd go back and say "try again" to my sales person.

Talking to my local dealer about a 09 247 lsv that list for 97k with the options i chosse, is 15% off list a fair deal?

Soooo expensive - 15% off. Sounds fair to me. Wow go for it.

There are two guys that just posted up here with 247's, I've seen them both in person and they are in great condition if they are really willing to sell :)

Everything I own is for sale!

The right price could get my 247 a new home really quick and easy.

What's going on Ken :unsure:

Oh....don't get me wrong...I am not having a fire sale, but then again I would not pass up selling anything for the right price! I am always looking to sell and upgrade...the boat..the house..my cars...my wife...(oops...better keep that last one).

I would sell my 2006 in a minute for the right price. I would love to pick up a new 2009 with all the gadgets and goodies.

Oh....don't get me wrong...I am not having a fire sale, but then again I would not pass up selling anything for the right price! I am always looking to sell and upgrade...the boat..the house..my cars...my wife...(oops...better keep that last one).

I would sell my 2006 in a minute for the right price. I would love to pick up a new 2009 with all the gadgets and goodies.

I hear ya, but selling is one thing and getting what you want is another. I have never sold anything I've had for the right price, usually if it's up for sale someones going to get a deal. Too many flakes out there that like to kick tires around and I don't have time to entertain people, been there done that. I hate waiting for people to show up on the weekends and they don't even call or show. The last few things I put up for sale for what I thought was a fair price didn't sell (could be just this time of the year or economy) and I wasn't planning on giving them away so instead I'll just keep them for what it's worth.

i will say say malibu makes a great boat that you will love but they shouldnt be in the stereo business. the sound pack 3 is convient but you can get ten times the stereo for the same price if you put one in yourself. they use cheap car audio speakers and not marine audio. . might be able to save alitte cash with no stereo. i hated my stock setup with the sound pack 3.just my .2 cents

i will say say malibu makes a great boat that you will love but they shouldnt be in the stereo business. the sound pack 3 is convient but you can get ten times the stereo for the same price if you put one in yourself. they use cheap car audio speakers and not marine audio. . might be able to save alitte cash with no stereo. i hated my stock setup with the sound pack 3.just my .2 cents

Plus1.gif

What do you suggest?

What do you suggest?

Give wetsounds a call... they will hook you up with a real system !

Used wives rarley have any true resale value. Its always better to trade them in and let someone else deal with depreciation. One forty year old for two twenty year olds maybe. Whistling.gif

Edited by LS-One
Used wives rarley have any true resale value. Its always better to trade them in and let someone else deal with depreciation. One forty year old for two twenty year olds maybe. Whistling.gif

I'm telling you said that Fingerwag.gif:)