Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pricing Help for Neeew-B

Face Plant

Hello folks. "New here and first post" This place is very informative-wish I came across this sooner... So after reading some threads here are hearing that some "boat shows" are a great place to get a good deal I have some questions.

**Please keep in mind that I may not pronounce / spell clearly-sorry-and I'm new to boat ownership.

Boat Info:

2007 23' LSV with 14.6 hours. Out of a 10, I would give it a 9.99 on how well the baot has been cared for. Garaged when not in use.

Black and white, two board racks no-swivel, 4 sepakers on rack with intergrated lights facing forward, Liquid Force 6 speaker box attached to the tower, didn't see a subwoofer, I think the stock speakers were upgraded as well since they all match, couple of amps, iPod connection, eaqualizer thingy under the dash, perfect pass, complete balast system, heater, bimmini, towable cover, fiberglass swim platform, power wedge, bow lights, pop up cleats ect. I think the boat has every option for that year except the shower and transom stereo control. The owner was going to throw in some misc. stuff as well.

Trailer info:

DHM, disc brakes with all the LED', spare and pull out tounge. Owner installed some nice aluminum wheels-not sure of the brand.

Questions:

Is the boat and trailer a good deal at 50k?

I would imagine black is really hard to keep clean on the hull as well as the black trailer? I'm very picky when it comes to caring for "things." The portions of black are stunning though!

Should I hold and wait for further price reductions on 08's-09's and maybe find and all white or close to like I was hoping? BTW: I will have to finance 50% +/- on this used boat or a new one.

If I move forward do you all think an extended warranty is worth it on top of the whats left on the factory. The factory ends in October 09. I have been quoted $1,995.00 for 4 addtional years.

Really would appreciate guidance from you pros.

Thank you very much!

Too many questions to answer while the playoffs are going on, but welcome to the board and you'll get plenty of advise soon Thumbup.gif

Common this is more important rightt???

JK-I will be very, very patient I promise and Thanks for the welcome.

Too many questions to answer while the playoffs are going on, but welcome to the board and you'll get plenty of advise soon Thumbup.gif

OK commercial:

I think that is a fair price! Black is a little harder to keep clean if your going to be in hard water most of the time, I bet if you wanted too you could go find a better deal but you "would" have to look a little while. Things are not as good $$ as they have been in the past, I would keep an eye out on a 08' or a demo 09' and I wouldn't worry so much about the extended warranty because you can buy it later. This is probably one of the best times to buy though Thumbup.gif

OK commercial:

I think that is a fair price! Black is a little harder to keep clean if your going to be in hard water most of the time, I bet if you wanted too you could go find a better deal but you "would" have to look a little while. Things are not as good $$ as they have been in the past, I would keep an eye out on a 08' or a demo 09' and I wouldn't worry so much about the extended warranty because you can buy it later. This is probably one of the best times to buy though Thumbup.gif

Mostly to be used in Central / Northern Cal. I have not found a better deal (yet) however, a couple in the modwest and east looked decent. Then I would have to go pick it up and or haul it which will cost a bit of $$$. Nice 08 in Tennessee but they want 59k. Gonna contact Salinas Valley about a few they have in stock.

So after the factory warranty runs out I can purchase one a letr date?

Thanks for your input.

50K for an 07 LSV is a good deal. Is the boat close to you? I hope you get to look, touch, and drive before purchase.

The boat is two hours away. I have touched and felt inside and out including underneath twice over but have not driven it yet. He just had it winterized. I spoke with the shop who originally sold it to him they give hime the thumbs up for care and maintenance this boat and on all his past boats if that helps?

With 14.6 hours on it do you think I should still request a test drive?

Thank you

Test drive might not be a must, didn't see the 15 hours.

I guess it is up to you on how much longer you want to shop. How much cheaper can an 07 23 LSV be? I kind of think 50K is a really, really, good deal.

With 14.6 hours on it do you think I should still request a test drive?

Thank you

YES. You don't know what happened in those 14.6 hours.

10-4 Thanks

I guess it is up to you on how much longer you want to shop. How much cheaper can an 07 23 LSV be? I kind of think 50K is a really, really, good deal.

The shopping has been going on for about 3 weeks now and I'm a bit dizzy however, I only settle when 100% satisfied no matter what it is.

This boat is so clean it's almost not real...

Thanks

We have a 08 lsv loaded it is our shop boat has everything but heater, heated seat and shower. $54500 boat is all white with white tower sitting on dhm trailer. Thumbup.gif

We have a 08 lsv loaded it is our shop boat has everything but heater, heated seat and shower. $54500 boat is all white with white tower sitting on dhm trailer. Thumbup.gif

Where?

Where?

Oasis boats in redding, CA

Is this a demo or? Do yo have any photos you can share?

Thank you

Hello folks. "New here and first post" This place is very informative-wish I came across this sooner... So after reading some threads here are hearing that some "boat shows" are a great place to get a good deal I have some questions.

**Please keep in mind that I may not pronounce / spell clearly-sorry-and I'm new to boat ownership.

Boat Info:

2007 23' LSV with 14.6 hours. Out of a 10, I would give it a 9.99 on how well the baot has been cared for. Garaged when not in use.

Black and white, two board racks no-swivel, 4 sepakers on rack with intergrated lights facing forward, Liquid Force 6 speaker box attached to the tower, didn't see a subwoofer, I think the stock speakers were upgraded as well since they all match, couple of amps, iPod connection, eaqualizer thingy under the dash, perfect pass, complete balast system, heater, bimmini, towable cover, fiberglass swim platform, power wedge, bow lights, pop up cleats ect. I think the boat has every option for that year except the shower and transom stereo control. The owner was going to throw in some misc. stuff as well.

Trailer info:

DHM, disc brakes with all the LED', spare and pull out tounge. Owner installed some nice aluminum wheels-not sure of the brand.

Questions:

I would imagine black is really hard to keep clean on the hull as well as the black trailer? I'm very picky when it comes to caring for "things." The portions of black are stunning though!

Should I hold and wait for further price reductions on 08's-09's and maybe find and all white or close to like I was hoping? BTW: I will have to finance 50% +/- on this used boat or a new one.

If I move forward do you all think an extended warranty is worth it on top of the whats left on the factory. The factory ends in October 09. I have been quoted $1,995.00 for 4 addtional years.

Thank you very much!

What motor?

Thank you

It was our demo boat. Go to oasiswatersports.com go to new inventory its the only all white lsv pic was tooken before we put titan spinners tower speakers and bimini extension.

The shopping has been going on for about 3 weeks now and I'm a bit dizzy however, I only settle when 100% satisfied no matter what it is.

Thanks

Unfortunately for anyone selling a boat, it is probably (except for financing) the best buyers market ever for wake specific boats. A lot depends on what matters to you in terms of what you think is a good deal. Sounds like there is no question it is a nice boat (other than a confirmation of that with a mechanic and a test drive) Is a few thousand going to sway a deal either way? Are you more interested in the color? For every boat you find, there will be 6 more around the corner before we hit spring or summer. Me, I'd offer 40K, expecting the buyer to say no, give them my phone number and keep looking. If after looking I decide that is the boat for me, then I'd negotiate for real. That is my .02.

Thanks

Unfortunately for anyone selling a boat, it is probably (except for financing) the best buyers market ever for wake specific boats. A lot depends on what matters to you in terms of what you think is a good deal. Sounds like there is no question it is a nice boat (other than a confirmation of that with a mechanic and a test drive) Is a few thousand going to sway a deal either way? Are you more interested in the color? For every boat you find, there will be 6 more around the corner before we hit spring or summer. Me, I'd offer 40K, expecting the buyer to say no, give them my phone number and keep looking. If after looking I decide that is the boat for me, then I'd negotiate for real. That is my .02.

BlackPearl,

You are spot on. I will be looking into some more rides next week. Good point about offering much lower $$ and see how it all pans out. Not like I will be in the water next week!!!

Thanks for your input-much appreciated

your getting a lot of boat for $50,000 . It's basically new, hasn't even had it's first oil change yet. If you are really fussy a black trailer will be hard to keep pristine but if it was me I wouldn't sweat it to much , it's just a trailer there're suppose to get a little beat up. What engine does it have?

your getting a lot of boat for $50,000 . It's basically new, hasn't even had it's first oil change yet. If you are really fussy a black trailer will be hard to keep pristine but if it was me I wouldn't sweat it to much , it's just a trailer there're suppose to get a little beat up. What engine does it have?

Yeh the trailer I can get over no problem. Never had black on anything other than OEM parts on cars ect. It is very nice looking and more work to keep up from what i gather. The engine is the Monsoon 340.

Thanks

Boat Info:

Trailer info:

Questions:

Thank you very much!

What motor?

Monsoon 340

Thank you

It was our demo boat. Go to oasiswatersports.com go to new inventory its the only all white lsv pic was tooken before we put titan spinners tower speakers and bimini extension.

I viewed the webpage thanks. What is your honest opinion on the condition and how many hours? Any other info on the boat would be helpful-thanks!

Thank you

I viewed the webpage thanks. What is your honest opinion on the condition and how many hours? Any other info on the boat would be helpful-thanks!

My honest opinion i like the 08 over the 07 the boat is in great shape i believe we put 70hrs on it.

Don't sweat the black boat and trailer. I have black on my boat and same on trailer and they do show the dirt but when they are clean they look nicer than anything else out there. Just take care of it and keep it clean.