Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I need some help from the Crew!!!

ACE

What should I get for a fairly well loaded 06 23 Wakesetter LSV with under 90 hours? I used NADA as a guide, but it gives me low retail and average retail, not trade in value.

What is a good difference figure between my boat and a 09 23 Wakesetter LSV if they were comparable loaded?

Thanks

Edited by ACE
What should I get for a fairly well loaded 06 23 Wakesetter LSV with under 90 hours? I used NADA as a guide, but it gives me low retail and average retail, not trade in value.

What is a good difference figure between my boat and a 09 23 Wakesetter LSV if they were comparable loaded?

Thanks

Chances are better than good that you will get several thousand under the lowest Nada value, especially on any trade. Now, more than ever, you should try & sell it on your own to get max value. The boat sales market is stone cold.

I talked to the GM at a Mastercraft dealer at the boat show and he told me most trades are being taken in at 20% below book. Tough trade market.

Thanks

Chances are better than good that you will get several thousand under the lowest Nada value, especially on any trade. Now, more than ever, you should try & sell it on your own to get max value. The boat sales market is stone cold.

If they will even take it in on trade, lots of care dealerships are not even taking in trades. I went in to see about trading in my GTO and one dealer didn't even accept it as a trade unless I was willing to go down to x amount of $$$. NOT a good time for selling right now in any market!