Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What is included with a new Sunscape 23LSV?

RedOwl

Hello again folks,

Does anyone have/can anyone put together a comprehensive list of what should be included with a new 2008 Sunscape 23LSV?

I'm not looking for a list of things the dealer might throw in as extras, I'm talking about the things the boat should include straight from Malibu. Some examples might be; owners manual (I suspect there would be multiples of these), table, cooler, etc.?

The 2008 I'm looking at is new, but it's been moved around from dealer to dealer over the past year. If we purchase it, I want to make sure we get all of the original equipment that isn't bolted down.

Thanks again everyone. I suspect I'll have more questions as we get closer to a decision, but we're just taking it one question at a time right now.

Brian

Edited by forrestgump1203
Hello again folks,

Does anyone have/can anyone put together a comprehensive list of what should be included with a new 2008 Sunscape 23LSV?

I'm not looking for a list of things the dealer might throw in as extras, I'm talking about the things the boat should include straight from Malibu. Some examples might be; owners manual (I suspect there would be multiples of these), table, cooler, etc.?

The 2008 I'm looking at is new, but it's been moved around from dealer to dealer over the past year. If we purchase it, I want to make sure we get all of the original equipment that isn't bolted down.

Thanks again everyone. I suspect I'll have more questions as we get closer to a decision, but we're just taking it one question at a time right now.

Brian

I think just about every dealer will still have a 2008 catalog. I think it lists standard equipment for each boat. I don't have mine here or I'd list out what's in there.

The dealer I may be working with just got Malibus in their warehouse last fall. I am not certain that they have a 2008 catalog.

Do any crew members have a rough list of things to check for?

The dealer I may be working with just got Malibus in their warehouse last fall. I am not certain that they have a 2008 catalog.

Do any crew members have a rough list of things to check for?

Not a complete list, but hit this link and click on "standards and options"

Water ski magazines virtual test drive of the 2008 Sunscape 23 LSV

Stuff you should get that isn't bolted down upon arrival from the factory.

-Windblock

-Table & table stand

-Check for anchor light (depends on the tower...)

-Malibu cooler bag

-ski mirror

-A boat bag with all manuals

-Drain plugs and all the stuff for the motor.

-Chris

Stuff you should get that isn't bolted down upon arrival from the factory.

-Windblock

-Table & table stand

-Check for anchor light (depends on the tower...)

-Malibu cooler bag

-ski mirror

-A boat bag with all manuals

-Drain plugs and all the stuff for the motor.

-Chris

-1GB Malibu USB drive