Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

towerbiminis.com

goyerag

Has anyone got a bimini from towerbiminis.com? I have been checking with them and also my dealer. TB tells me that the biminis are almost identical but is about $100 cheaper than the dealer.

Any advice on where/what to purchase?

I bought a bimini from Towerbiminis.com this spring and it worked really well after a couple issues. I sent them the specs on my boat, 2005 iRide with Titan III tower. They made and shipped me a custom bimini in the color I selected at a great price. The packaging they shipped the product in was just a bunch of bubble wrap rather than a cardboard outer wrapper and the boot and canvas ended up being punctured somewhere in transit. I called the company and explained the situation, they immediatly sent me replacement parts. When I went to install the bimini on the boat I found that they had also shipped me the wrong diameter brackets for my tower. Once again a quick call to the company got them replaced with the proper brackets for the installation. Long story short, The company could do a better job packaging their product for shipping and a little closer QA prior to shipment, however, their customer service was excellent and the bimini itself is fantastic now that it's installed. Working with them was worth it to get a great bimini at a very reasonable price.

I bought a Towerbimini used off another member here. I can't speak to their customer service (cause I've never had a need to use them), but I can speak about their quality. It was a few years old when I got it and I've used it for 4 seasons since then. The quality is top notch and it still looks brand new. No fading of the fabric or tears/wear marks from folding, broken parts or ripped stiching. Probably helps that it's made from sunbrella and all hardware is stainless, so no plastic pieces to break. It's also rigid and sturdy as heck. Don't know if anything has changed in their quality over the last 6 years, but this one has lasted better than I would expect for something that has sat out in the elements for half it's life. In fact unless a ctastrophy occurs I never expect to have to replace it.

I bought a Towerbimini used off another member here. I can't speak to their customer service (cause I've never had a need to use them), but I can speak about their quality. It was a few years old when I got it and I've used it for 4 seasons since then. The quality is top notch and it still looks brand new. No fading of the fabric or tears/wear marks from folding, broken parts or ripped stiching. Probably helps that it's made from sunbrella and all hardware is stainless, so no plastic pieces to break. It's also rigid and sturdy as heck. Don't know if anything has changed in their quality over the last 6 years, but this one has lasted better than I would expect for something that has sat out in the elements for half it's life. In fact unless a ctastrophy occurs I never expect to have to replace it.

[/quote

There will be a group by this spring!!!!! Thumbup.gif