Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 Color Pallet

geogilbert

I am about to order a Bimini for my 08 VTX and wanted to be sure I get the right colors. Does any one know where I can pull the exact color pallet for my new ride?

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5jUxC...key=RhgQGARac1A

Also if any one has any suggestions for what Bimini to go with I would love to hear your comments.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I am about to order a Bimini for my 08 VTX and wanted to be sure I get the right colors. Does any one know where I can pull the exact color pallet for my new ride?

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5jUxC...key=RhgQGARac1A

Also if any one has any suggestions for what Bimini to go with I would love to hear your comments.

Thanks

It depends how tall you are. I guess. I had a metcraft last year and I have a tower bimini this year. The tower bimini brand is much larger. I have a vtx as well and the taller people on my boat complain about it all of the time because it goes back to the edge of the rear seat and they bump there head when theya re not careful. I am 5'8" so it usually isn't a big deal to me, plus I like the additional coverage and the fact that the "group buy" price was way cheaper. I went with three colors for less that one on a metcraft.