Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Maliview

bubu

Has anyone out there got a new bu with the Maliview? If so was it worth the money? I guess I shouldn't ask because if I hear its not worth it, It's to late because I already ordered it on the new bu. Oh well lets hear it.

Has anyone out there got a new bu with the Maliview? If so was it worth the money? I guess I shouldn't ask because if I hear its not worth it, It's to late because I already ordered it on the new bu. Oh well lets hear it.

Do a search and check out the review of the 09' VLX liljohn and I did a few months back. You'll love it.

I took an 09 VLX out for a test drive with the Maliview and yeah I really liked it. Everything right there at your finger tips and clearly visible. I'm still a little concerned with electronics and the elements; time will tell. Malibu seems pretty good about responding to issues or so it seems and the system is upgradable. I added it as an option on the VLX I ordered, I thought it was worth it. What did you order VLX? wake or diamond. Congrats on the new boat.

We ordered the 20' LSV With the Illusion SX tower. I still need the wake for skiing the stick so I thought I had a better chance with the LSV diamond then with the VTX diamond. Not that big on the wakeboarding as I am with sky skiing and sticking. I was a little concerned that the maliview would be hard to see in the sun light for we only looked at it in the showroom, but after reading liljohn's review I feel a lot better about the choice to order it.

I am within just a few days of taking delivery of my 09 VTX that I ordered with the malivue option. I, like you, was skeptical when I ordered, but after doing lots of reading on the site, the opinions of people that had experience with it seemed to overwhelmingly positive. For the difference in price between the Malivue and the depth module, I figured to give it a go. If nothing else, it will make it that much easier for my wife and primary driver to give a good pull.