Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard storage

obski

While I was looking for the Nice Rack web site, which is pretty useless by the way, I came across this site for a surfboard storage system The Nice Rack. While I still like the storage solution I put together from info on this site, this looks to be a simple and effective solution. While only $25 per rack, those can start adding up pretty quickly if you are storing lots of boards like I am. My total in parts probably wasn't much above $25, if that.

While I was looking for the Nice Rack web site, which is pretty useless by the way, I came across this site for a surfboard storage system The Nice Rack. While I still like the storage solution I put together from info on this site, this looks to be a simple and effective solution. While only $25 per rack, those can start adding up pretty quickly if you are storing lots of boards like I am. My total in parts probably wasn't much above $25, if that.

another option is to buy the $9 fold down bike racks they sell at hardware stores.....they mount with 2 screws, fold up when there is no board on them, and if you ever needed to....they hold bikes..... also, they hold 2 snowboards a piece if you lay the boards base to base.......if your interested look at HomeDepot, rubbermaid makes them for their 'fast trac' system, but if you buy those, you have to buy the track too. (which would make it more expensive).........but those are the fold down bike racks I'm talking about.....other hardware stores sell them individually, with a standard mount.......Anyway, they've worked well for me ( i've got storage for 8 boards and have only spent $54)