Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Make-a-wake.com RIPPED ME OFF

Stanley Wheelhouse

four months ago I ordered a four pump ballast system from these thieves. I paypaled this company and Daniel the head thief there $1700.00. I was told my system was made at the the time of order. Ok no problem. Well 12 weeks later I sent emails to Daniel and he told me he would ship my system out next week. You guessed it, no package and no system. That was two weeks ago and now I don't get returned emails or phone calls. Does anton here know who this jerk is or how to reach him? If you do and can put me in contact with him you will save him the criminal and civil legal hell I am going to put him through. 713-922-6064.

You can also get paypal to help with this, I've done it in the past and had my money refunded. It takes a while but at this point I wouldn't do business with someone like that.

Good Luck

Ditto with Tony... Paypal will normally refund your money without even contacting the vendor. If I am not mistaken paypal mandates thus must get the stuff (or at least ship it in a specified amount of time) if you can prove he has not which it sounds like you can... they will get your money back on that basis. IMO I would be going to PP first.

four months ago I ordered a four pump ballast system from these thieves. I paypaled this company and Daniel the head thief there $1700.00. I was told my system was made at the the time of order. Ok no problem. Well 12 weeks later I sent emails to Daniel and he told me he would ship my system out next week. You guessed it, no package and no system. That was two weeks ago and now I don't get returned emails or phone calls. Does anton here know who this jerk is or how to reach him? If you do and can put me in contact with him you will save him the criminal and civil legal hell I am going to put him through. 713-922-6064.
They are somewhere in Kentucky, I have seen them at INT events. I will try to get you a phone number.

Only problem is if he already withdrew the money from his Paypal balance, then there is nothing they can do for you. Dont wait, go legal. I almost ordered a system from them a couple of weeks ago.

Make-A-Wake

522 Bradshaw RD

Austin , KY 42123

look up on the phone number from the web site shows no information - it might be a cell number.

the map quest map looks like this is in a resdential area.

I bought a system from them a couple of years ago

If I remember correctly, the guy has a regular job and builds these on the side

it took some time, but I finally did get mine

try posting over at wakeworld

I think that he visits that site

good luck

I might still have his # and email if you need it

good luck

Issue is that he promised it would ship out and then didn't answer his phone after that, I was going to order form them but I may wait now!

good luck

Issue is that he promised it would ship out and then didn't answer his phone after that, I was going to order form them but I may wait now!

I hear ya

not really defending how he has treated anyone

I just wanted to share my experience with the guy

I remember it taking awhile for my order

I believe he even promised delivery a few times with me too

in hind sight, I recall thinking that the guy needed to add some staff to keep up with the demands of running a business

but overall I felt like he was an honest guy

just possibly overwhelmed

............just my observations

I got scammed by a guy through ebay, and contacted paypal and filed a claim and was able to get a full refund. They attempted to contact the guy but he never responded so i got my money back anyway. Go into paypal and read about their claim department. Or you can threaten legal action with the company, maybe then he will wake up.

good luck

I hear ya

not really defending how he has treated anyone

I just wanted to share my experience with the guy

I remember it taking awhile for my order

I believe he even promised delivery a few times with me too

in hind sight, I recall thinking that the guy needed to add some staff to keep up with the demands of running a business

but overall I felt like he was an honest guy

just possibly overwhelmed

............just my observations

Totally understand Biggrin.gif , I would just be a little more open with people so the customer thoughts wouldn't get out of hand: For example, maybe he is building as we speak and the customer is ready to get a lawyer involved and ends up costing everyone money. I quick call "I'm sorry, really behind but I promise I'll do the best I can to get your product out and I'll call you back with updates"

Just my opinion on this whole thread!

The only way Paypal will refund you is if he still has money active in his paypal account. Good luck getting your money back, getting scammed sucks.

i know how u feel, i got ripped off once from one of the "crew members". wont mention exact names,,,but it may have been something like "neilfet". sent money for a led lighting kit for my boat. heard every excuse in the book,,,but never saw any lights,,or money back.

In Response to all of the support from the fellow bucrewers i want to say thankyou.

this morning i finally tracked Daniel down. i asked him about the system and he says the system should have been shipped out. he also said he and a partner build these systems and they have been back logged due to parts. furthermore he said he runs a construction company and has been very busy. in his defense the number i called he answered immediately. he does not seem like a guy who would rip you off. therefore after speaking with him i am retracting my statement that he ripped me off for now. i am a business owner and completely understand getting behind. it happens to all of us. daniel i ask if you read this to please accept my apology and send my system. i will be honorable and update this site with the outcome and time of delivery.

i don't think his original post was out of line at all. 1,700 bucks and no contact with the guy for 3 months and he still has nothing but excuses and promises. seriously, they couldn't get parts? have you seen that setup, was home depot out of pvc?

good luck, it sounds like it will work out for you.

You can also get paypal to help with this, I've done it in the past and had my money refunded. It takes a while but at this point I wouldn't do business with someone like that.

Good Luck

No.gif You only have 21 days to request a paiement to be stopped.