Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 Malibu Information

aoblak

When is Malibu going to release ther 2009 boat specifications, colors and options? I'm sure that I could get all the information from my dealer just I haven't had time to really sit down and talk with them as of yet. I would like to see what the real size differences are between the new VLX and LSV so I can determine if its worth purchasing the bigger boat

Edited by aoblak
When is Malibu going to release ther 2009 boat specifications, colors and options? I'm sure that I could get all the information from my dealer just I haven't had time to really sit down and talk with them as of yet. I would like to see what the real size differences are between the new VLX and LSV so I can determine if its worth purchasing the bigger boat

I've got a demo set up for tomorrow on the new VLX. From what I'm seeing & hearing, I don't think that you'll need the additional size. But I'll report back when I have more info on that. The new VLX is supposed to be 100" beam (2 inches wider) & while the overall length is the same, they've added 3 inches to the cabin.

Thanks, I was in a 2009 on the trailer at the Malibu Open and it"s a beautiful boat! I also spoke ot Mark Gibbs (I've known hime for a long time) and he told me about the same thing that you just said. Please keep us informed

Any HQ connections with someone on the forum as to a target date for the updated website? When I sent an online inquiry several months ago, I was told generically "mid July", which has obviously passed right by. I think I saw a few threads back where we have passed the date when it was updated last year. Just curious if there is any updated word on when the changes can be expected.

Any HQ connections with someone on the forum as to a target date for the updated website? When I sent an online inquiry several months ago, I was told generically "mid July", which has obviously passed right by. I think I saw a few threads back where we have passed the date when it was updated last year. Just curious if there is any updated word on when the changes can be expected.

When I was looking for mine back in 2006 the 07 website wasn't up until about October, don't hold your breath!

When I was looking for mine back in 2006 the 07 website wasn't up until about October, don't hold your breath!

It's been that way up until last year, so it's hard to say what the story will be for this year.