Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

crew buys

Wkerat

Is there going to be a section for crew buy interest? I had spoken with my dealer about some sort of group buy on boards and accessories and he said he would sit down with me and figure something out if I ever got that far, but when I e-mailed jason about it I never got a response. Now I see why, it would have been just after the wakeside deal.

Good call, I just got some from him and they are great.

Keep me posted on the crew buys since I can get my dealer to work with me as I help him out and may be getting a job there if things pan out as planned. The last we spoke he said he would do boards, skis, vests, etc, and possibly some of his audio lines and tower racks/speakers.

Here's a thought for the future.

How about securing some of those Malibu clocks someone saw on ebay but, never got. I think we had 30 people wanting them. And, I think TR said cafe press had something similar.

Pete USA.gif

Dealer has cwb,gatorboards, inlabnd surfer, phase 5, titan, skylon, and others like boss, etc. I would have to get a list from him. I know he has a bunch of audio lines too

How about securing some of those Malibu clocks someone saw on ebay but, never got. I think we had 30 people wanting them. And, I think TR said cafe press had something similar.

Pete USA.gif

CafePress does have a clock (maybe more than 1). I've got a few other things to add to the store & I'll make sure that's on the list.

Maybe we should put up a group buy wishlist and post it as a sticky.

Maybe even set up a ranking system that we could vote for the items we need most so they could get worked first?

This is a good idea.

Maybe we should put up a group buy wishlist and post it as a sticky.

Maybe even set up a ranking system that we could vote for the items we need most so they could get worked first?

• 2 weeks later...

Pete USA.gif

In case you haven't been there lately (I hadn't until just now) the clocks are now in the "store". Yahoo.gif

Pete USA.gif

In case you haven't been there lately (I hadn't until just now) the clocks are now in the "store". Yahoo.gif

Mine is already in transit and will be delivered Monday. :)

Pete USA.gif

Mine is already in transit and will be delivered Monday. :)

that is if Jesse doesn't hijack the shipment...

I think the wish list idea is great. One for me would be the carpet insert. I know a group buy was done some time ago. The cup holders are on the list too.

Keep up the great work team.