Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Warning!

hbrew

Note from a proud father :!:

:D This past weekend was the first time up on a kneeboard for my two children 5 1/2 years old and 4 years old. They had a blast! They are riding a Hydroslide Top Dog Power Board.

This is the start of many fun years of water sports for the family.

That's awesome. I hope you guys have many great years together. Just this weekend, as I was pulling my sister with my brother and dad observing, my dad turned to me and said "I'm so glad my kids love to ski." Clap.gif How many 26 year olds do you know who would call their dad their best ski bud? It's a blessing from this end. I'm sure it is from the dad end too.

That is cool. My 6&7 year old are using our kneeboard from about 1980 and loving it. Plus we have them up on skis behind the boat now also. I told them once they can get up without any help (they have trouble with the skis floating them around) I will get them a wakeboard. Of course I already bought the wakeboard and it is sitting in the shed.

Is so great to watch them do things for the first time and even better to see them have so much fun. Then they are so proud of them selves.

Saturday evening after riding for the first time my daughter declared that daddy was no longer the best kneeboarder in the house; she was. Biggrin.gif By Sunday night she declared she was better than our expert riders on our kneeboard team. ROFL.gif

As soon as our son was up he was try to cut back and forth, he will definitely be a hotdog!

Pretty soon you'll be lucky to get in a run between the kids runs.

Edited by Headhunter 2317

Great stuff. We started our oldest on the tube, & then one day he wanted to try the kneeboard. Got up the first time & spent more than 30 minutes on it that one time, he was hooked. It's a great way to get them used to being behind the boat (taking away the fear factor for some kids), & easy enough for them that it builds their confidence really fast.

He's 10 now & just got up on a slalom long line the other day. :)

That's great hbrew, I can only imagine what it feels like. I know I can't wait until my little one is ready to take to the water.