Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
LiQUiDSX

09 Mali-vue

LiQUiDSX

Anyone heard of or have any information on the "Mali-vue", new for 09?

I heard "future" GPS capability, built in depth finder, $990 option.

gallery_6_44_51793.jpg

Edited by LiQUiDSX

UWSkier

If that would integrate with Zero Off, that'd be flippin sweet. I wonder what it all displays? Obviously fuel, oil pressure, ballast, speed control... I see volts and hours in the Tach... wonder if it also displays heading, reads ID3 tags off your music...

LiQUiDSX
If that would integrate with Zero Off, that'd be flippin sweet. I wonder what it all displays? Obviously fuel, oil pressure, ballast, speed control... I see volts and hours in the Tach... wonder if it also displays heading, reads ID3 tags off your music...

Also looks like a wedge position indicator on the upper right portion of the screen??

UWSkier

Also looks like a wedge position indicator on the upper right portion of the screen??

definitely. good eye.

G-Wake
Anyone heard of or have any information on the "Mali-vue", new for 09?

I heard "future" GPS capability, built in depth finder, $990 option.

gallery_6_44_51793.jpg

COOL!!! Not sure If I'd spring for it though. But flippin sweet!

VinRLX

VERY sweet. But I don't think I'd be springing that kind of coin for it. :(

vlxjeff

I like the look of the dash.. a lot.

But I'm out in the rain once in a while and I would be worried about it getting wet.

Boatman

That looks sweet! The same feeling I got when I first saw the COMPUTRON! Throwpc.gif Need I say more?

edgeski1

it's been upped to $1,300, including depth meter

Lakenut

Better be waterproof.... Looks cool, but is it functional?

Malibudude

I think we all can agree we're glad to see '08 dash go bye bye.

skicrave

The '08 23 LSV dash, just to be specific.

WakeGirl

That's the one. I'm glad to see that Malibu listened to us on that one. Yes.gif

Malibudude

Thanks for stating that...

98mallybu

looks sick! can't wait to check one out!!

aylor11

This is my first post on this site. Been lurking around as the wife and I were going to get a 23 LSV this spring at the boat event but some other things came up. We have already started planning for a 2009 23 LSV. Am I correct in hearing that this new dash will replace the 0823LSV as an option or will the 0923 LSV standard dash be revamped as well? Thanks all.

vlxjeff

Thanks for stating that...

So what was the issue on the '08 23 LSV dash?? I haven't paid close attention to the recent models.

WakeGirl
This is my first post on this site. Been lurking around as the wife and I were going to get a 23 LSV this spring at the boat event but some other things came up. We have already started planning for a 2009 23 LSV. Am I correct in hearing that this new dash will replace the 0823LSV as an option or will the 0923 LSV standard dash be revamped as well? Thanks all.

As I understand it, the VLX is the only boat to get this new dash, but I may be wrong on that. The 23' I believe gets the older, pre-2008 dash.

So what was the issue on the '08 23 LSV dash?? I haven't paid close attention to the recent models.

Most people (including me) didn't like it:

post-1-1216138345_thumb.jpg

vlxjeff

As I understand it, the VLX is the only boat to get this new dash, but I may be wrong on that. The 23' I believe gets the older, pre-2008 dash.

Most people (including me) didn't like it:

Ok now I understand!!! Yuk.gif

edgeski1

the 23lsv will have a new dash standard, the maliview will be optional

LiQUiDSX

We are getting an 09 23 LSV in a few months. Dealer said this is the new dash for 09 23 LSV/VLX (and I didnt care to ask about anyother models).

The dash with the mali-vue will look just like the first picture but (without the mali-vue) the guage layout and speed control will be the same as previous years, just on the updated dash.

aylor11
We are getting an 09 23 LSV in a few months. Dealer said this is the new dash for 09 23 LSV/VLX (and I didnt care to ask about anyother models).

The dash with the mali-vue will look just like the first picture but (without the mali-vue) the guage layout and speed control will be the same as previous years, just on the updated dash.

Liquid, are there any other new features/changes on the 23 LSV 2009 model? What is the upgrade price for the Malivue? Thanks man!

CedarLakeSkier

Liquid, are there any other new features/changes on the 23 LSV 2009 model? What is the upgrade price for the Malivue? Thanks man!

Posted earlier in this thread... $1300 which included depth finder

D-GOOSE

Did Malibu put a hold on installing them?

SmoothWaterMan
Did Malibu put a hold on installing them?

Nope.