Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trick Tip Area for wakesports

Sunsetter95

Would it be possible to add a trick tip section at some point? It'd probably be most useful for wakeboarders, but barefooters might like it too...

I've given this a lot of thought since you posted it. The thing that I wonder is how much use it would actually get since we can already post that stuff in the watersports forum. We don't actually see that many posts about "how to land" whatever it may be. I'm thinking that the thing to do would be to let things be as they are & if we see an increased interest in that, then maybe we can split off the Gear from the Watersports into 2 separate forums.

Sorry for the delay in responding, things have been a bit hectic over the past couple of weeks.