Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest J-Ro

Finally

Guest J-Ro

We have had it for over a month and finally got around to taking some pictures of the new ride. Thanks to all the Crew members for the rides while we were off the wagon and thanks to the Harrington's for letting us park.

lsv1.jpg

lsv_766.jpg

chrisallenhogs

Where did you get that bimini? It looks sweet. That is one nice ride. Also, what are the advantages of that bimini?

vlxjeff

Looks good J. Thumbup.gif

I have a few pictures of your boat from that weekend also.

naughty girl

wow - she's a beauty!!!! Clap.gif congrats to you and Sheri!!!

Daniel

Very nice J-Ro!

Daniel

Guest J-Ro
Where did you get that bimini? It looks sweet. That is one nice ride. Also, what are the advantages of that bimini?

It's a z5 cargo rack. You can put a hundred pounds of junk up there and a few boards. I really like it so far.

chrisallenhogs

It's a z5 cargo rack. You can put a hundred pounds of junk up there and a few boards. I really like it so far.

Where can I pick one of those up at?

bigD

NICE!

I like that Bimini too. Thumbup.gif

BB LSV

The colors look sharp! Rockon.gif

stewart

Where can I pick one of those up at?

They don't make them anymore. You either got to buy them from a dealer who still has one or 2 left (rare) or wait for someone to put one up for sale. And it sounds like J-Ro won't be selling me his anytime soon. Mad.gif

68Slalom

Very sharp Thumbup.gif

Guest J-Ro

I'll sell for the right price and the price right now is $1,700.

Faceplant409

Nice lookin ride!

Pat

Chappy

I believe you can still get the Z5 cargo rack on Supras, at least you could on 08's. Check with your local Supra dealer; maybe there is a way to get it on an Illusion tower. There is also a Z5 rack on the 2009 CC over on Wakeworld so you must be able to get them somewhere.

Edited by hdchapman

crazylady
We have had it for over a month and finally got around to taking some pictures of the new ride. Thanks to all the Crew members for the rides while we were off the wagon and thanks to the Harrington's for letting us park.

lsv1.jpg

lsv_766.jpg

Bada Bling!! I love the new cool ride. You are welcome to park it by the HB anytime.

You are now an official SUPER STAR! Rockon.gif

WakeGirl

Nice boat J, congratulations & welcome back on the wagon. Looks like you went & got yourself a front row seat to boot. Biggrin.gif

D-GOOSE

Great looking BU J and the wake behind this thing is sweet. Rockon.gif