Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Depression is over

Kellyb

I can not believe this! It is better than I could have dreamed of. I have been morning the loss of MBO and finally registered at wakeside this morning and than UWSkier sent me this wonder message. My productivity at work is going to go back up. I motivate myself to finish a project so I can go on MBO. Thank you guys sooo much. I am sooo happy. In fact I am going to use my first smiles EVER in this post. I have always refused to use them before.

Yahoo.gif

Kelly

Edited by Kellyb
My productivity at work is going to go back up.

Up? Mine's gone back down. As a matter fact, I feel even more drawn to this site than I was to MBO. :)

I'm having "problems" staying productive at work, too ;)

I'm so glad you are happy with what we've put together, but as I mentioned in another thread, this place couldn't be what it is without all of you...

If you have any additional feedback or questions, feel free to post or contact any of the mods or admins and we'll get back to you on it...

Jonathan

This site is keeping me from working, or find a job which ever way, It really has a nice feel to it. not too lagy yet either, knock on wood *knock knock*

All we need is some Bayliner people talking boating.......

Okay, I guess I have to step up and defend Bayliners since I still own one (bought the 'bu last September and haven't sold the liner yet). Of course the B and the Y are off one side right now (I'm replacing them) so technically it's an A Liner for the moment. :)

We actually won that boat a few years ago in a local charity "duck race" (two weeks after we moved to town -- quite the welcome wagon). That got us in to boating and got us started with wakeboarding and waterskiing. We'd never have stepped up to our 'bu had we not had the Bayliner.

Lots of good times and good memories... I guess I have to side with those that say it's not what you drive on the water, just that you're there in the first place!

Cheers,

Mike

Bayliners work for a cheap starter boat, but man there is not much there...I know people who have had good luck with them but I know of more nightmares...